Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At home indoor range

3 posters

Go down

At home indoor range Empty At home indoor range

Post by Rob Kovach Wed 08 May 2013, 8:48 pm

When I was a kid, an old Marine that was friends with my dad and grandpa taught me how to shoot in a 50 foot indoor range that he built in his basement. Right in town in Green Bay, WI!! About 25' of it extended out of his basement into the back yard all made out of concrete that he mixed and poured himself. It leaked like crazy and the water ran into his floor drain, but man was it handy. I think that if I had a range like that, I might be able to get some time to shoot once in a while.
Good memories....
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

At home indoor range Empty Re: At home indoor range

Post by Wingshot Wed 08 May 2013, 10:27 pm

When I was a kid Dad built a gallery in our basement, about 30', and we shot thousands of BB and CB caps with my single shot Remmy. Lots of hours spent in that hole in the ground and it was good clean fun. If those rounds were available and as cheap as they were then, I'd build one now.
Wingshot
Wingshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Yiogo Mon 03 Jun 2013, 9:04 am

I grew up on a farm in the 50's and early 60's. When I was 12 my parents bought me a Daisy Red River. I spent many wonderful days roaming with that BB gun. I still have it...so many memories...all so good but bittersweet now because now, those times live only in my memory. Yiogo

Yiogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down