Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trigger shoe options

Go down

Trigger shoe options Empty Trigger shoe options

Post by Froneck 4/6/2021, 11:43 am

Most of the shoes that needed TLC have been sold. I do have a few more. However noticing many like the option to finish the shoe I will offer shoes that are complete except for rounding the corners and buffing Very little to be done. If there is interest I'll post a few photos to show what is necessary. Also I have 3 with issues, all 3 are the same for 3 hole trigger But some dummy put them in the machine up-side down! Drilled and tapped the wrong side! Finger side is drilled and tapped but it don't effect the use. Completed one and gave it to a HM at my club since he purchased quite a few yet has them mounted backwards. One is almost complete, started rounding the corner before I realized it was backwards, another has the end square and yet another that has one hole slightly out of position which is not a problem with solid triggers. Error hole $20, square ends $25 and almost complete $30 will probably fit a long trigger. All of them were made to add 1/32" to the alseady 1/16" shoe adds, total added to trigger pull length 3/32" but with some filing you can change it. Others that are perfect but need ends rounded $30 for solid trigger and $35 for 3 holed trigger. Will come with set screws but no hex wrench. Wrench available for $1, Shipping $4.50
 Saves me a lot of time finishing the shoes! They will be Aluminum Bronze!
E-mail me at FSCO@ pa.net

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Trigger shoe options Empty Re: Trigger shoe options

Post by Froneck 4/7/2021, 10:13 am

Here's Photo of shoes as requested. They are of the shoes mentioned in addition to a completed one.
Top left is the shoe with tapped hole on the right in slightly wrong place, Next Middle left is shoe with sides cut to slightly less than trigger height, Bottom left is same shoe as those above but I started to complete it before realizing the holes were drilled on the wrong side. The shoes mentioned will add 3/32" to trigger pull. Shoe on the right is a completed shoe, adds 1/16 (Standard) to trigger length for Solid short trigger. (Trigger grove depth is .020" less than standard) It's here for reference purpose and soon will be in the mail to the buyer. It's buffed to mirror finish, you can see my finger print on it! You can see the radius on the finger side is less than the others because the others are drilled on the wrong side, it also has the set screws in the holes.
 As I mentioned in previous post the top shoe will be cut to same length as lower ones, you can see the needed work is only to round the ends to fit your trigger guard. Longer the trigger less rounding needed.

Trigger shoe options Cimg2012

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum