Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardini SP .22 Cal. Pistol with Ultradot [sale pending]

Go down

Pardini SP .22 Cal. Pistol with Ultradot [sale pending] Empty Pardini SP .22 Cal. Pistol with Ultradot [sale pending]

Post by gdegryse Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:01 am

Pardini SP Bullseye .22 Cal. handgun.  Bullseye edition 5" barrel with integral scope rail.  RH large grip. Includes Ultradot Matchdot ll.  New in mint condition with less than 50 rounds fired.  Comes with 1 magazine, tool kit, instruction booklet, warranty card and original case.  Serial number B27730.  Price $2,100.00 includes shipping and insurance.  I live in Shelby Township, Michigan.  Money orders or certified checks will need to fully clear before shipment.  Shipment will be from my FFL to your FFL.  I will need your FFL information to compete transaction.  Can send more pictures if needed.
Pardini SP .22 Cal. Pistol with Ultradot [sale pending] Img_9412
Pardini SP .22 Cal. Pistol with Ultradot [sale pending] Img_9410
Pardini SP .22 Cal. Pistol with Ultradot [sale pending] Img_9411

Last edited by gdegryse on Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

gdegryse

rwleonard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Pardini SP .22 Cal. Pistol with Ultradot [sale pending] Empty Re: Pardini SP .22 Cal. Pistol with Ultradot [sale pending]

Post by rwleonard Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:31 pm

If I hadn't just committed to two Steyr LP50's (one for my son), I would be all over this.  Good luck with the sale!  

I don't suppose you would be interested in trading for a Remington 700, in 6x47 Lapua?

rwleonard

Back to top Go down

Pardini SP .22 Cal. Pistol with Ultradot [sale pending] Empty Re: Pardini SP .22 Cal. Pistol with Ultradot [sale pending]

Post by RoyDean Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:56 pm

gdegryse

My pal Alex Poltorak (Photoescape) is looking for one of these, but he is on vacation at present - I have sent him an email marked URGENT.

Can I please take this on his behalf - if necessary I will forward to you the funds pending his return. He resides in Illinois. Can you please make this "Sold Pending Funds" and I will communicate with you again shortly. Thanks.

RoyDean

Back to top Go down

Post by gdegryse Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:06 pm

I marked it "pending sale".  Please let me know as soon as possible.  We will still go through FFL.

gdegryse

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyDean Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:10 pm

PM's sent

RoyDean

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:13 pm

Greetings from Punta Cana, wherever it.  Yes, I’ll take it. I can try sending PayPal Friends and family funds from here. LMK if acceptable. 
Being in Illinois FFL transfer is the only way for me to receive pistol, although my FFL will accept it from individual. 

Roy!  Thank you, Buddy!  IOY. 

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyDean Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:17 pm

Alex, gdegryse called me a moment ago. I will mail a Certified Check to him - you can sort it out with me later.

Email to your FFL details and I will get it organised with Mr. Degryse.

RoyDean

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:26 pm

👍

Thank you Roy!

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Oleg G Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:18 pm

It has been a pure joy watching this story unfold. It underscores what this forum is all about.

Roy, you are a mensch! Smile

Best Regards,
Oleg.
Oleg G
Oleg G

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobbley Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:34 pm

He’s more than that, he’s a jewel in this crown!
Wobbley
Wobbley

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyDean Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:58 pm

Embarassed Embarassed

RoyDean

Back to top Go down

Post by SW-52 Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:32 pm

PhotoEscape wrote:Greetings from Punta Cana, wherever it.  Yes, I’ll take it. I can try sending PayPal Friends and family funds from here. LMK if acceptable. 
Being in Illinois FFL transfer is the only way for me to receive pistol, although my FFL will accept it from individual. 

Roy!  Thank you, Buddy!  IOY. 

AP
Enjoy Punta Cana, República Dominicana. A Cold Presidente and Mangú is la Combinación Perfecta!!
SW-52
SW-52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum