Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Series Ransom Rest Auction GB

2 posters

Go down

Master Series Ransom Rest Auction GB Empty Master Series Ransom Rest Auction GB

Post by Guest 4/13/2021, 2:32 am

Here you go, I have seen people looking to buy or WTB a ransom rest, here is a used one on GB, not mine, or do I have any affiliation to the seller. Good luck.     

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/895746294

Last edited by james r chapman on 4/13/2021, 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made clickable)

Back to top Go down

Master Series Ransom Rest Auction GB Empty Re: Master Series Ransom Rest Auction GB

Post by Merick 4/13/2021, 11:40 am

Tell everybody why don't you!?

Merick

Back to top Go down

Master Series Ransom Rest Auction GB Empty Re: Master Series Ransom Rest Auction GB

Post by Guest 4/13/2021, 11:54 am

I do enjoy this forum, and saw something that people here would be interested in, I didn't remember when I had seen your WTB post, and didn't spend anytime looking for it, sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by glenntd 4/13/2021, 6:32 pm

That Ransom rest on eBay looks well used. By the time you add in the refurbishment cost Ransom wants ($165.00 shipping another $35.00) better off ordering a new one. Wish if there were plans to make your own test rest.

glenntd

Back to top Go down

Post by Merick 4/14/2021, 9:57 pm

Seller had it listed previously at 150 with no bids.  At 125 it was a plausible deal,I even had a quote on parts to get the unit in question operational. But now its at 200 and not a deal any more, with two days yet to go.  Among other things it looks like someone drilled out all the mounting holes.

Merick

glenntd likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by glenntd 4/14/2021, 10:08 pm

I agree with Merick . Add in all the cost plus now EBAY charges sale tax shipping fees and the price to refurbish the unit it not worth the current bid price. Better off trying to find a unit that a individual want to sell direct.

glenntd

Back to top Go down

Post by Merick 4/17/2021, 10:14 pm

For the record the ransom rest in question, with issues and no accessories, sold for $265, +$15 shipping and + local sales tax.  Astonishing!

Merick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum