Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Range officer original rear target sight

+2
kjanracing
hamdenman
6 posters

Go down

WTB Range officer original rear target sight Empty WTB Range officer original rear target sight

Post by hamdenman 4/14/2021, 10:58 am

Helping a young man get into bullseye shooting and want to get him started right with irons. Everything I have is red dot these days. Does anyone have a rear target sight take off laying around?  Please let me know. 
Thanks

hamdenman

Back to top Go down

WTB Range officer original rear target sight Empty Re: WTB Range officer original rear target sight

Post by kjanracing 4/14/2021, 9:33 pm

I might. I’ll let you know tomorrow.
kjanracing
kjanracing

Back to top Go down

WTB Range officer original rear target sight Empty Re: WTB Range officer original rear target sight

Post by Bren 4/15/2021, 7:33 am

If you can't find a used one, check out Kensight at Brownell's. A new one is about $20 cheaper than the Springfield logo take-offs people are selling on Ebay.

https://www.brownells.com/handgun-parts/sights/rear-sights/1911-classic-target-adjustable-rear-sights-prod23101.aspx
Bren
Bren

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Light 4/15/2021, 10:57 am

I'd go directly to kensights website. And if you can't figure out which dovetail call them and he will tell you the right one. They make their dovetail a slight bit bigger so you will need to fit it. The sight is cheaper than a slide

Lance Light

Back to top Go down

Post by hamdenman 4/15/2021, 11:38 am

That would be great!
Thanks!

hamdenman

Back to top Go down

Post by kjanracing 4/15/2021, 1:00 pm

I have a sight off a Rock River Arms slide that I had a rail mounted on.  Pm me if you think it will work and I'll send some pics.  Or maybe someone here would know it it will work.
Kurt
kjanracing
kjanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by rich.tullo 4/15/2021, 1:35 pm

Needs to be LPA cut for RO
rich.tullo
rich.tullo

Back to top Go down

Post by ebinnion 4/16/2021, 2:54 pm

I've got the original front and rear sight from a SA RO 1911 that was sent back to me after Dave Salyer mounted a dot to that 1911. I'd be glad to part with them.
ebinnion
ebinnion

https://eric.blog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum