Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete)

+6
kc.crawford.7
SingleActionAndrew
Bart
brdrgrd
Greg Walloch
Michael C
10 posters

Go down

WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete) Empty WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete)

Post by Michael C Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:59 pm

I am trying to set up my new pistol box as a newer shooter and trying to get the gear is proving more difficult that I thought it would be.  No one has these mounts anymore.  If you have one you would be willing to sell to help a new guy let me know.  Mike

Michael C

Back to top Go down

WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete) Empty Re: WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete)

Post by Greg Walloch Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:07 pm

I’ve got some.  Give me a call.

Greg Walloch
(949)280-7092

Greg Walloch

Back to top Go down

WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete) Empty Re: WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete)

Post by Michael C Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:01 pm

Greg got me squared away!

Michael C

Back to top Go down

Post by brdrgrd Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:32 pm

Greg do you still have some mounts available?

brdrgrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Walloch Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:30 pm

Yes, I think I have 5 left.  I don’t have the original 10-32 screws, as I replaced them with 5/8” long stainless steel screws inset into the door.

Greg Walloch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bart Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:55 pm

Greg would by any chance you still have one available. Thanks, Bart

Bart

Back to top Go down

Post by SingleActionAndrew Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:23 am

I also am looking for one
SingleActionAndrew
SingleActionAndrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Walloch Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:36 am

I only have Jones Mounts left.  Smaller base footprint, 2”x 3”, and no friction washers.  $50 including shipping.

Greg Walloch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bart Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:35 pm

Greg, Would like to purchase it.  Please advise how you would like payment.  Thanks, Bart

Bart

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Walloch Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:49 pm

Bart,

Apologies, but they are all sold.

G

Greg Walloch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bart Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:19 pm

Thanks for the great communication and if you happen to come across one please let me know.

Bart

Back to top Go down

Post by SingleActionAndrew Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:53 pm

Got mine from Greg (thanks!). Sorry Bart beat you to it this morning
SingleActionAndrew
SingleActionAndrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Bart Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:21 pm

Andrew nothing gained nothing lost.  If you come across one let me know.  Bart

Bart

SingleActionAndrew likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kc.crawford.7 Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:43 am

http://www.champchoice.com/store/Main.aspx?p=ItemDetailOptions&item=ASH
kc.crawford.7
kc.crawford.7

http://www.kcskustomcreations.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tonton christobal Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:52 pm

https://www.bullseyegear.com/bullseyegear/gil-hebard-adjustable-scope-holder.html
tonton christobal
tonton christobal

Back to top Go down

Post by SingleActionAndrew Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:13 am

Thanks guys but the discussion was ongoing because both linked vendors are out of stock on the mount
SingleActionAndrew
SingleActionAndrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sklobe Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:35 pm

Both Champion's Choice and Bulleyegear are still out of stock. A third vendor showed same--no stock.

Is anyone building these things? Would seem like a nice little niche market if you could source the parts and package them. I'm about to do just that, but have no idea where to get the parts--ideally All American made. Short of setting up a machine shop and hiring a tool and die maker--anyone have one for sale. I'm looking for two--one each for my daughters just starting Bulleye .22.

Please PM me if you can part with a spare you might have. Or can suggest an alternative from the camera world. We're all tall, so flush mount to the top of the pistol range box is not working for us.

Thanks!

Sklobe

Back to top Go down

Post by chiz1180 Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:44 pm

Try Red Feather Outfitters

HENDO.CARDINALCENTER@Yahoo.com

chiz1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Sklobe Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:10 pm

That was the Third vendor I mentioned. Their webstore has them in stock, but I've sent an email to figure out how to order. Their webstore won't let you place an order direct--offering no payment choices. At least it doesn't let you place the order and I sent an email to see if there is a step I'm missing or if maybe the parts are not in stock, contrary to the listing on the website. I'll let you know how that works out.

No answer at their phone number today. See what they reply to the email I sent.

Thanks.

Sklobe

Back to top Go down

Post by KBarth Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:30 pm

I have one that I will sell $50 shipped paypal friends and family

WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete) 08272111
KBarth
KBarth

Sklobe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sklobe Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:31 pm

Ok. I'll take it. What's your PayPal? Info? I'll send it tonight.

Sklobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum