Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete)

Go down

WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete) Empty WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete)

Post by Michael C 4/20/2021, 11:59 am

I am trying to set up my new pistol box as a newer shooter and trying to get the gear is proving more difficult that I thought it would be.  No one has these mounts anymore.  If you have one you would be willing to sell to help a new guy let me know.  Mike

Michael C

Back to top Go down

WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete) Empty Re: WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete)

Post by Greg Walloch 4/20/2021, 12:07 pm

I’ve got some.  Give me a call.

Greg Walloch
(949)280-7092

Greg Walloch

Back to top Go down

WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete) Empty Re: WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete)

Post by Michael C 4/20/2021, 1:01 pm

Greg got me squared away!

Michael C

Back to top Go down

Post by brdrgrd 4/29/2021, 7:32 pm

Greg do you still have some mounts available?

brdrgrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Walloch 4/29/2021, 8:30 pm

Yes, I think I have 5 left.  I don’t have the original 10-32 screws, as I replaced them with 5/8” long stainless steel screws inset into the door.

Greg Walloch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum