Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete)

3 posters

Go down

WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete) Empty WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete)

Post by Michael C 4/20/2021, 11:59 am

I am trying to set up my new pistol box as a newer shooter and trying to get the gear is proving more difficult that I thought it would be.  No one has these mounts anymore.  If you have one you would be willing to sell to help a new guy let me know.  Mike

Michael C

Back to top Go down

WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete) Empty Re: WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete)

Post by Greg Walloch 4/20/2021, 12:07 pm

I’ve got some.  Give me a call.

Greg Walloch
(949)280-7092

Greg Walloch

Back to top Go down

WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete) Empty Re: WTB Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mount (complete)

Post by Michael C 4/20/2021, 1:01 pm

Greg got me squared away!

Michael C

Back to top Go down

Post by brdrgrd 4/29/2021, 7:32 pm

Greg do you still have some mounts available?

brdrgrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Greg Walloch 4/29/2021, 8:30 pm

Yes, I think I have 5 left.  I don’t have the original 10-32 screws, as I replaced them with 5/8” long stainless steel screws inset into the door.

Greg Walloch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum