Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB - SRB7 or MRB7 grips with BE upsweep palm rest for Pardini SP22 and Matchgun MG2.

2 posters

Go down

WTB - SRB7 or MRB7 grips with BE upsweep palm rest for Pardini SP22 and Matchgun MG2. Empty WTB - SRB7 or MRB7 grips with BE upsweep palm rest for Pardini SP22 and Matchgun MG2.

Post by PhotoEscape 5/2/2021, 6:58 pm

Per title, I'm looking for Rink's small or medium grips with 7 degrees angle for two guns mentioned in the title.

Thanks,
AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

WTB - SRB7 or MRB7 grips with BE upsweep palm rest for Pardini SP22 and Matchgun MG2. Empty Re: WTB - SRB7 or MRB7 grips with BE upsweep palm rest for Pardini SP22 and Matchgun MG2.

Post by BerryhillAC 5/3/2021, 8:22 am

If you're willing to consider a less costly alternative, I make custom-fit target pistol grips for both of those guns and would be happy to make a set for you with the needed offset.  Search this site and TargetTalk for lots of reviews of my work and see samples get more information at PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com.  Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

All best,
Andrew

Precision Target Pistol Grips

BerryhillAC

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum