Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For sale - Dillon Square Deal B with 45 dies. Buyer can dibs some primer and powder

3 posters

Go down

For sale - Dillon Square Deal B with 45 dies. Buyer can dibs some primer and powder Empty For sale - Dillon Square Deal B with 45 dies. Buyer can dibs some primer and powder

Post by Jack H Mon 03 May 2021, 4:05 am

SDB is put back in box. I think I got it all gathered.

A few spare parts too. $230.
Oregon pickup preferred. I will ship it on your $.

NW buyer can dibs a can of WST or TG, and brick primers.  $100

Eugene-Pdx pickup only
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

For sale - Dillon Square Deal B with 45 dies. Buyer can dibs some primer and powder Empty Re: For sale - Dillon Square Deal B with 45 dies. Buyer can dibs some primer and powder

Post by Mightyheb Mon 03 May 2021, 7:57 pm

That’s a great deal wish I didn’t have one already
Mightyheb
Mightyheb

Back to top Go down

For sale - Dillon Square Deal B with 45 dies. Buyer can dibs some primer and powder Empty Re: For sale - Dillon Square Deal B with 45 dies. Buyer can dibs some primer and powder

Post by joeangi Mon 03 May 2021, 10:40 pm

PM sent

joeangi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 May 2021, 3:34 am

I will take it, I  will pay the shipping quote you sent me. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by joeangi Wed 05 May 2021, 9:18 am

I see my PM went through as a “visitor message”... oh well

joeangi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H Wed 05 May 2021, 3:09 pm

smithfan4152 wrote:I will take it, I  will pay the shipping quote you sent me. Thanks.
It's yours.  PM me to see if PM works again. 
A while back I cleaned out old PMs and saw a setting on visitor messages.  So I checked it.  I don't know visitor messages from apples.  Maybe that is why I have not received anything in my inbox.
Where do visitor messages go?
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum