Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sale - Dillon RL 550 with three tool heads and a lot of other stuff.

Go down

For Sale - Dillon RL 550 with three tool heads and a lot of other stuff. Empty For Sale - Dillon RL 550 with three tool heads and a lot of other stuff.

Post by PhotoEscape 5/3/2021, 9:14 pm

Helping a friend to divest of his reloading gear.  What you see on pictures - all included for $750.00 shipped.  My friend told me that I can take whatever I want, and I am taking one die.  So I guess that is my "financial" interest.  Preferred payment method PayPal F&F. 

I do not know working conditions of any of the components or press itself.  Press comes with three tool heads (357M, 44M and 45ACP).  Whatever dies on tool heads you see, two powder measures, - one is new style, and one is an old one with springs (there are couple of spare springs in one of the boxes with spare parts), safety rods, shell plates, etc.  Dillon beam scale, primer pickup tube, etc. is all included.  Low primer buzzer has broken part, but works.  And of course Dillon can replace it under warranty.

I'll be happy to answer any questions.  However please keep in mind that I have no idea of functionality of any components.  With that........

For Sale - Dillon RL 550 with three tool heads and a lot of other stuff. Img_5211
For Sale - Dillon RL 550 with three tool heads and a lot of other stuff. Img_5212
For Sale - Dillon RL 550 with three tool heads and a lot of other stuff. Img_5210

AP

Last edited by PhotoEscape on 5/4/2021, 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added payment method)
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

For Sale - Dillon RL 550 with three tool heads and a lot of other stuff. Empty Re: For Sale - Dillon RL 550 with three tool heads and a lot of other stuff.

Post by Guest 5/4/2021, 11:13 am

I will take the press, thanks.

Back to top Go down

For Sale - Dillon RL 550 with three tool heads and a lot of other stuff. Empty Re: For Sale - Dillon RL 550 with three tool heads and a lot of other stuff.

Post by PhotoEscape 5/4/2021, 12:54 pm

Sold. Thank you. 
AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum