Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS RANDALL FUNG MATCH GRIPS High Standard Victor Grip LH

2 posters

Go down

WTS RANDALL FUNG MATCH GRIPS High Standard Victor Grip LH Empty WTS RANDALL FUNG MATCH GRIPS High Standard Victor Grip LH

Post by jshank Mon May 17, 2021 8:47 pm

Hi,
I have Randall Fung Target grips, Left-hand which came off my High Standard Victor which I no longer need. There is a small chip as shown in the picture.

Also included are a set of unknown left-hand grips which I was told would fit a Victor, they did not. Possibly model 101-104 but I am not sure.

Both grips shipped to you for $70.
Attachments
WTS RANDALL FUNG MATCH GRIPS High Standard Victor Grip LH Attachment
Front View(scale).JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(83 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
Rear View(scale).JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(83 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
Chip(scale).JPG Shows ChipYou don't have permission to download attachments.(100 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
Signature(scale).JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(124 Kb) Downloaded 3 times

jshank

Back to top Go down

WTS RANDALL FUNG MATCH GRIPS High Standard Victor Grip LH Empty Re: WTS RANDALL FUNG MATCH GRIPS High Standard Victor Grip LH

Post by hamdenman Mon May 17, 2021 11:14 pm

I’ll take em!
Sending PM

hamdenman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum