Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS RANDALL FUNG MATCH GRIPS High Standard Victor Grip LH

2 posters

Go down

WTS RANDALL FUNG MATCH GRIPS High Standard Victor Grip LH Empty WTS RANDALL FUNG MATCH GRIPS High Standard Victor Grip LH

Post by jshank 5/17/2021, 8:47 pm

Hi,
I have Randall Fung Target grips, Left-hand which came off my High Standard Victor which I no longer need. There is a small chip as shown in the picture.

Also included are a set of unknown left-hand grips which I was told would fit a Victor, they did not. Possibly model 101-104 but I am not sure.

Both grips shipped to you for $70.
Attachments
WTS RANDALL FUNG MATCH GRIPS High Standard Victor Grip LH Attachment
Front View(scale).JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(83 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
Rear View(scale).JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(83 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
Chip(scale).JPG Shows ChipYou don't have permission to download attachments.(100 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
Signature(scale).JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(124 Kb) Downloaded 3 times

jshank

Back to top Go down

WTS RANDALL FUNG MATCH GRIPS High Standard Victor Grip LH Empty Re: WTS RANDALL FUNG MATCH GRIPS High Standard Victor Grip LH

Post by hamdenman 5/17/2021, 11:14 pm

I’ll take em!
Sending PM

hamdenman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum