Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS Air Venturi V10 air pistol with left hand Grips

Go down

WTS   Air Venturi V10 air pistol with left hand Grips Empty WTS Air Venturi V10 air pistol with left hand Grips

Post by Pbmoser1954 5/29/2021, 3:35 pm

Hello  Bullseye Shooters:

I am looking to sell my Air Venturi V10 Match Pistol.  I purchased it last last year at the start of the pandemic. I purchased this air pistol to have the feel of a 1911. It has left handed grips.  You may purchase right hand grips from  Pyramid Air
https://www.pyramydair.com/product/air-venturi-v10-match-air-pistol-kit?m=4375
  Same company I bought this gun from.
 This gun shoot fine at 10 meters.  If you hold the 10 ring it will hit it there. I mounted a Viper Red Dot.  I am selling it for $300.00 plus shipping.  I was only able to upload 1 picture.  I have more picture if you like to see.

Thanks for looking
Attachments
WTS   Air Venturi V10 air pistol with left hand Grips Attachment
IMG_1051.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(84 Kb) Downloaded 22 times
IMG_1052.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(48 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
IMG_1050.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(77 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
IMG_1056.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(57 Kb) Downloaded 3 times

Last edited by Pbmoser1954 on 6/10/2021, 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trying to sell)
Pbmoser1954
Pbmoser1954

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum