Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS S&W 52-2 in excellent condition with accessories

3 posters

Go down

WTS S&W 52-2 in excellent condition with accessories Empty WTS S&W 52-2 in excellent condition with accessories

Post by bpettet 6/19/2021, 2:32 pm

This is easily one of the nicest 52-2's I've seen, including in collections.  It's a conservative 98% plus condition.  It has 3 mags, the barrel weight and Allen wrench for it along with the correct, numbers matching box.  It also has an extra ejector.  No other tools or factory papers.  $1950 to your FFL.

Photos are not uploading for me today even though they are sized correctly.  Contact me for photos if an interested buyer.

bpettet

http://www.stratos2.com

Back to top Go down

WTS S&W 52-2 in excellent condition with accessories Empty Re: WTS S&W 52-2 in excellent condition with accessories

Post by ermakevin 6/19/2021, 8:52 pm

can you send a few pics? thanks

ermakevin

bpettet likes this post

Back to top Go down

WTS S&W 52-2 in excellent condition with accessories Empty Re: WTS S&W 52-2 in excellent condition with accessories

Post by flyer898 6/20/2021, 11:02 am

I already have a nice 52-2, but you make this sound so good that I am tempted.

flyer898

bpettet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bpettet 6/20/2021, 11:09 am

I still can't post photos even though they are sized correctly.  Odd.  Have done it many times.  If anyone is an interested buyer, just send me your email on a PM and I will forward photos and further details as requested.  Have answered all of those inquiries to this point.

bpettet

http://www.stratos2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum