Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delete Please

4 posters

Go down

Delete Please Empty Delete Please

Post by watercam 6/21/2021, 3:54 pm

Delete

Last edited by watercam on 6/22/2021, 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total

watercam

Back to top Go down

Delete Please Empty Re: Delete Please

Post by Pbmoser1954 6/21/2021, 4:32 pm

Pbmoser1954
Pbmoser1954

Back to top Go down

Post by C7@71 6/21/2021, 6:56 pm

Many call this a Yugo…and I was the Engineering Manager for the USA company that made all the carburetors for the Yugo’s and had one for a time as my “perk”….

Buddy bought a $50 Umarex Buckmark.  We both have slightly customized 22LR Buckmarks. He swapped out the trigger spring and lightly stoned off a die mark on the trigger transfer bar.  I then ordered one and got a better optic.  He, two handed, with a little better grade of Pellets, can easily hold 1 1/2” groups at 25 ft.  His trigger pull is around 2 3/4 to 3 pounds after maybe 250 rounds.  

I let my GD shoot mine and she is a crack shot.  I shoot BE one hand and I can hold maybe 2” or so.  I just ordered her one and found the right spring on Amazon. I have stoned both transfer bars and they are settling in round 3 3/4 and coming down.  

My buddy added #8 shot encapsulated in aluminum foil to the honeycomb grip….there are around 15 or so slots and he got, I think, about 8 Oz.

All told, with the springs and optics, I have maybe $100 with tax in it.

If you are interested, PM me and I will share the Amazon link for the optic and the springs.  The optic was maybe $25….the spring pack (10) was $8 on Amazon…

May not be enough for your needs,,but we sure get a “whiz” out of them.

C7@71

Back to top Go down

Post by rich.tullo 6/22/2021, 10:00 am

I have an FAS 6004 and I am very happy with it, shoots a single hole at 20 feet if I do my job right. Not sure how good it is at 30 feet but for basement bullseye practice it is just fine and the low velocity keeps the ricochet down to a minimum using a Gamo Bullet trap. 

There is a modification you can make to make it better for competition , they talk about it on target talk but I did not modify mine as it is good enough for SF practice. 

Out of the box the trigger is about #2.25 with a long take up , no creep. You can adjust the trigger down to under 8 ounces but I like the heavier trigger.
rich.tullo
rich.tullo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum