Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD! WTS: 1911 Govt Synthetic Pearl Grips

2 posters

Go down

SOLD! WTS: 1911 Govt Synthetic Pearl Grips Empty SOLD! WTS: 1911 Govt Synthetic Pearl Grips

Post by Chase Turner Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:42 pm

Hello,

In the, "I have no idea what my Dad was thinking," or, "Maybe Dad was a pimp in a New Orleans whorehouse," I've unearthed a set of 1911 stocks that are meant for full size, Govt model 1911s. The stocks are in near immaculate condition, with a minor flaw on each grip. It's as if something rubbed up against these and in the impact, a minor bit of detritus was left in the stock.

SOLD! WTS: 1911 Govt Synthetic Pearl Grips Pxl_2027

SOLD! WTS: 1911 Govt Synthetic Pearl Grips Pxl_2029

On the left facing grip from the above photo, you'll note the brown mar in the bottom left part of the stock. In the right, you may be able to see the impact in the bottom of the right hand side, along the edge. As near as I can tell, there are no other imperfections.

So, if you feel like this is something you need in your life- hey, no judgement from me- I'd like to get $20 shipped.

Please send a PM to arrange payment.

Thanks,
Chase

P.S. Other side of stocks:

SOLD! WTS: 1911 Govt Synthetic Pearl Grips Pxl_2028

Last edited by Chase Turner on Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chase Turner

Back to top Go down

SOLD! WTS: 1911 Govt Synthetic Pearl Grips Empty Re: SOLD! WTS: 1911 Govt Synthetic Pearl Grips

Post by C7@71 Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:43 pm

Son,

Only a PIMP in a NO Whore House (House of the Rising Whatever) would have a pearl handled gun….and it would be a really cheap @$$ pimp if they were fake….

I guess at my advanced age and inflation that I might have to become involved in such to fund my hobbies and who knows what the fringe benefits could be.

SOLD….will pm for PayPal info….

Edit

PP in progress….. wish me luck if I go to the Big Easy….

Thanks

Last edited by C7@71 on Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

C7@71

Chase Turner likes this post

Back to top Go down

SOLD! WTS: 1911 Govt Synthetic Pearl Grips Empty Re: SOLD! WTS: 1911 Govt Synthetic Pearl Grips

Post by C7@71 Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:41 pm

Came today.  Exactly as advertised.  The blemish is totally insignificant.  Great packaging and communication 

5 star rated seller

C7@71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum