Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SLANT GRIP "X-Series" Victor Pistol

+5
mikemyers
CR10X
joy2shoot
hamdenman
alaronstein
9 posters

Go down

SLANT GRIP "X-Series" Victor Pistol Empty SLANT GRIP "X-Series" Victor Pistol

Post by alaronstein 6/23/2021, 6:39 pm

The FIRST Slant Grip"X-Series" Victor Target Pistol made it thru production today !!!! Another 5 or 6 will be ready to go to finishing in the morning. You can NOW check out the picture on the High Standard Firearms USA website. www.highstandardfirearmsusa.com In the next few days, you will be able to see the High Standard M1911  "Camp Perry" Hard Ball Match Pistol on the website. More to follow !!!- Alan Aronstein

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

SLANT GRIP "X-Series" Victor Pistol Empty Re: SLANT GRIP "X-Series" Victor Pistol

Post by hamdenman 6/23/2021, 10:11 pm

Can’t find the pic on the website.

hamdenman

Back to top Go down

SLANT GRIP "X-Series" Victor Pistol Empty Re: SLANT GRIP "X-Series" Victor Pistol

Post by alaronstein 6/23/2021, 10:21 pm

Click on "X-Series" at the top of the page. It shows the first pistol after laser marking. I will have a new picture of the completed pistol within a few days.

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

Post by hamdenman 6/23/2021, 10:38 pm

Found it! I’ve always loved the slant grips and the Victor version is so hard to come by. Do you have a price point in mind?

hamdenman

Back to top Go down

Post by alaronstein 6/25/2021, 6:49 am

The 2021 pricing on the High Standard Pistols will be: "X-Series" Victor $1250.00, Victor Slant Grip $1500.00, and Camp Perry Hard Ball Match $1,900.00

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

Post by alaronstein 6/30/2021, 8:44 pm

The first picture of the Slant Grip "X-Series" Victor Pistol  is now on the Highstandardfirearmsusa.com web site. More to follow !!!-  Alan Aronstein

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

Post by alaronstein 7/3/2021, 4:29 pm

Check Out the Pictures on our website www.highstandardfirearmsusa.com !!! X-Series, Slant Grip X-Series, Camp Perry Match, Refurbished Vintage Models.- Alan Aronstein

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

Post by joy2shoot 7/3/2021, 6:12 pm

When I first read X-Series I thought it was about the company Accuracy X, which also has a line of pistols called the X Series.

joy2shoot

Back to top Go down

Post by CR10X 7/4/2021, 7:33 pm

One can only hope the original poster, as a retail sales entity, will now step up and provide compensation to the website as others have done?

CR10X

Back to top Go down

Post by alaronstein 7/4/2021, 10:43 pm

We would love to advertise on this forum. High Standard has been in the Bullseye Target Shooting business since 1932. In the Olympics in Atlanta, the Jr Gold and Silver Medals went to competitors that were shooting our pistols.  The two winners are pictured on our website when they started out as Junior shooters at Camp Perry.  I have made the decision to again put the Target business on the front burner due to the continued demand from our loyal customers.  High Standard has been continually represented at Camp Perry since 1952. This will be my 28th year at Camp Perry and, I took over for Bob Shea who finally retired after 62 years there. Our associated Companies manufacture: High Standard Target Pistols, AMT AutoMag Pistols, Interarms American Eagle Luger, M4 and AR15 Rifles, and AKM Rifles. - Alan Aronstein

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers 7/6/2021, 4:34 pm

It took me a while to find it, but it looks great!!!

I feel like I'm in a "time machine" looking at this image!
SLANT GRIP "X-Series" Victor Pistol Rs=w:1023,cg:true
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by jwax 7/8/2021, 6:02 pm

SLANT GRIP "X-Series" Victor Pistol Victor10
My Victor. Houston, TX

jwax

http://www.shooterstechnology.com

Back to top Go down

SLANT GRIP "X-Series" Victor Pistol Empty "X-Series" High Standard- Slant Grip Victor

Post by alaronstein 8/5/2021, 7:58 am

I am HAPPY to announce that the "X-Series" Slant Grip High Standard Pistol launch has been a GREAT Sucess !!! I have sold ALL of the pistols that were made for the Camp Perry Matches. The shop in Houston is starting on 8 more. I hope that our Slant Grip Mold can be put into production VERY SOON. I know that one of the pistols will be used in a YouTube Report. All of these pistols have been shipped with traditional plastic grips. I will offer an exchange program for a pair of  our NEW line of  Walnut Grips(RH,LH,or Amb) at NO CHARGE when they become available (under 60 days). I have spoken to the editor of one of the handgun magazines about a story on Our company and the new pistols. I know that MANY CT and TX pistols were used in the matches this year. Many of the NEW shooters used HS Pistols. I arrived at that opinion because the majority of recoil spring replacements and trigger pull checks were for under 30 year olds (estimated).- Alan Aronstein

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers 8/5/2021, 8:22 am

Glad to hear that, Alan!  

I'll send you an email in a day or two about getting my own X-Series corrected.  

What barrel length are people buying?
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by TargetPistolGuy 8/6/2021, 3:53 am

I have one of the slant grip guns and will get a video up on my YouTube channel as soon as I can. Pretty Exciting Stuff

TargetPistolGuy

Hawkja likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H 9/14/2021, 9:37 pm

Alan
Is a slant frame only available?  I have a variety upper parts.  Barrels from Lombardi, CPC, Space barrels, your X Series, Houston 10X, Hamden Victor....   And most lower small parts.
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by alaronstein 9/14/2021, 10:43 pm

I am working on a mold for the slant grip pistols. It seems that everything takes more time these days. I am not sure that we will ever sell just frames but, never say never. For now, I bought 23 Sport Kings to build the first run of pistols and, 18 are already sold. I really need to get this line going before I even think about frames. Nice to hear from you.- Alan Aronstein

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

Post by TicTocer 9/15/2021, 9:13 am

I wanted to stop by your table at a local gun show. But Was in a selling not buying mode. Think it was Houston Gun Collectors in the Heights.
One of these X-Series is needed. Will need to look at them. Like the looks of the top model shown on the website.

TicTocer

Back to top Go down

Post by TargetPistolGuy 9/15/2021, 9:27 am

For those interested I did a video on the one I got. 
https://youtu.be/OPI4VroatmU

And can be seen shooting it here. 
https://youtu.be/k3N4SqkbH0I

TargetPistolGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum