Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWTB target grip for Smith 41 - found (I think)

4 posters

Go down

MWTB target grip for Smith 41 -  found (I think) Empty MWTB target grip for Smith 41 - found (I think)

Post by RWilson Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:26 am

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE RESPONSES!

Looking for a RH med/lg target grip….Rink, Nill, Herrett, etc
Well used is fine as long as not a lot of material removed. Pictures and price would be appreciated.
Thank you…..
Wlsn646@cox.net

Last edited by RWilson on Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

RWilson

Back to top Go down

MWTB target grip for Smith 41 -  found (I think) Empty Custom grips

Post by xman Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:22 am

RWilson wrote:Looking for a RH med/lg target grip….Rink, Nill, Herrett, etc
Well used is fine as long as not a lot of material removed. Pictures and price would be appreciated.
Thank you…..
Wlsn646@cox.net
Try Andrew Berryhill at

https://www.precisiontargetpistolgrips.com/

Great reputation, excellent pricing, guaranteed work. Well known in this forum and Targettalk.org
xman
xman

Back to top Go down

MWTB target grip for Smith 41 -  found (I think) Empty Re: MWTB target grip for Smith 41 - found (I think)

Post by C7@71 Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:41 pm

RWilson wrote:THANK YOU FOR ALL THE RESPONSES!

Looking for a RH med/lg target grip….Rink, Nill, Herrett, etc
Thank you…..
Wlsn646@cox.net

Amateur here. BUT I did buy a M41 with a nice set of grips. Can't identify them, but they have NO Herrett markings. They LOOK like the Herretts, but do not have the wider or more pronounced Left Grip Thumb rest. They had been "cut off" to accomodate a smaller hand. I have an XL, generally speaking.  I added a piece of 1/2 ABS plastic and then did some "casting" to customize it to extend the lower palm rest. Turned out great.

I then ordered a set of Herretts for my Range Officer that Master Gunsmith Salyer had worked over. What I discovered is that the Herretts are LONG....and I mean long. I still have maybe 3/4" of adjustment on the 45 RO when it fits my hand. I will probably cut off some of the excess wood and make them a little more "presentable".

Point of this....the National Match for the S&W M41 are on eBay. I found a set that was new for $76.99 from BullseyeSupply. The owner ran a pawn shop as well as an internet site. He was reliable, but has cut back and taken a day job to provide medical and pension....so I would want to CHECK HIM OUT and talk to him. 

Good luck with your search....i am pleased with the Herrett National Match on my Springfield RO but like the more pronounced thumb rest (which MAY not do a thing for accuracy). The Herretts are certainly FULLY adjustable...I think they would fit the Jolly Green Giant...

C7@71

Back to top Go down

MWTB target grip for Smith 41 -  found (I think) Empty Re: MWTB target grip for Smith 41 - found (I think)

Post by weber1b Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:30 pm

C7@71 wrote:

Point of this....the National Match for the S&W M41 are on eBay. I found a set that was new for $76.99 from BullseyeSupply. The owner ran a pawn shop as well as an internet site. He was reliable, but has cut back and taken a day job to provide medical and pension....so I would want to CHECK HIM OUT and talk to him. 

I know this man and he is a good person to deal with. Always fair and reasonable. He may be harder to reach or get a response from due to his life changes but he is a someone I recommend.

weber1b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum