Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD:--> PARDINI HP 32 S&W Long with Dave Wilson fast twist 50yd Barrel. SOLD, Gone to a new home in OHIO

2 posters

Go down

SOLD:--> PARDINI HP 32 S&W Long with Dave Wilson fast twist 50yd Barrel. SOLD, Gone to a new home in OHIO Empty SOLD:--> PARDINI HP 32 S&W Long with Dave Wilson fast twist 50yd Barrel. SOLD, Gone to a new home in OHIO

Post by dave1911s Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:56 pm

SOLD:--> PARDINI HP 32 S&W Long with Dave Wilson fast twist 50yd Barrel. SOLD, Gone to a new home in OHIO Img_7613
SOLD:--> PARDINI HP 32 S&W Long with Dave Wilson fast twist 50yd Barrel. SOLD, Gone to a new home in OHIO Img_7614

SOLD:--> PARDINI HP 32 S&W Long with Dave Wilson fast twist 50yd Barrel. SOLD, Gone to a new home in OHIO Img_7711SOLD:--> PARDINI HP 32 S&W Long with Dave Wilson fast twist 50yd Barrel. SOLD, Gone to a new home in OHIO Img_7710
SOLD:--> PARDINI HP 32 S&W Long with Dave Wilson fast twist 50yd Barrel. SOLD, Gone to a new home in OHIO Img_7712SOLD:--> PARDINI HP 32 S&W Long with Dave Wilson fast twist 50yd Barrel. SOLD, Gone to a new home in OHIO Img_7715

I'm selling my Pardini HP because I am no longer shooting matches. It's time for this pistol to go to a new home.

The Pardini comes with two barrels, the stock Pardini, and a custom Dave Wilson fast twist 50 yard barrel, Both barrels are mounted in Pardini Shrouds with spring counterweight recoil systems. Both barrels have excellent bores. This pistol is in great condition, has no issues, no jams, flawless function, with factory or reloaded ammo. The pistol has a fully-adjustable, two-stage trigger. "just checked the weight at 2 lbs 10 oz" This Pardini was only used for 6 years. I would estimate the total round count to be under 2800 rounds.  At my first match with the Dave Wilson Barrel, I shot a 100 slow fire, at 50 yards. Dave Wilson is a Magician when it comes to building 32 barrels..................

The pistol comes with 2 extra magazines, ( 4 total )

- Two Don Nygord Grips, one unmodified, size med+, on the gun in photos, and one size large, modified to point a little more to the right.
- Millet SP-1, 3 MOA Red Dot scope,
- Original Pardini hard case,
- 3 new bolt recoil springs,
- Tool & parts kit, - cleaning kit, and manual.

SOLD $2300.  Gone to a new home in OHIO

Price is $2300, includes shipping and insurance. Money orders or certified checks will need to clear before shipping. I will need your FFL information to complete the transaction. Please make sure this gun is legal in your state before purchase. Thanks, Dave   email: dave1911s@aol.com

If you are interested in this gun, I can text or email you much better photos. It's in great condition....

Last edited by dave1911s on Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:42 pm; edited 40 times in total (Reason for editing : Trying to add photos)

dave1911s

sayracin likes this post

Back to top Go down

SOLD:--> PARDINI HP 32 S&W Long with Dave Wilson fast twist 50yd Barrel. SOLD, Gone to a new home in OHIO Empty Re: SOLD:--> PARDINI HP 32 S&W Long with Dave Wilson fast twist 50yd Barrel. SOLD, Gone to a new home in OHIO

Post by Tripscape Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:18 pm

SOLD:--> PARDINI HP 32 S&W Long with Dave Wilson fast twist 50yd Barrel. SOLD, Gone to a new home in OHIO Screen18
SOLD:--> PARDINI HP 32 S&W Long with Dave Wilson fast twist 50yd Barrel. SOLD, Gone to a new home in OHIO Screen21
SOLD:--> PARDINI HP 32 S&W Long with Dave Wilson fast twist 50yd Barrel. SOLD, Gone to a new home in OHIO Screen17SOLD:--> PARDINI HP 32 S&W Long with Dave Wilson fast twist 50yd Barrel. SOLD, Gone to a new home in OHIO Screen20
SOLD:--> PARDINI HP 32 S&W Long with Dave Wilson fast twist 50yd Barrel. SOLD, Gone to a new home in OHIO Screen19

Tripscape

Back to top Go down

SOLD:--> PARDINI HP 32 S&W Long with Dave Wilson fast twist 50yd Barrel. SOLD, Gone to a new home in OHIO Empty Re: SOLD:--> PARDINI HP 32 S&W Long with Dave Wilson fast twist 50yd Barrel. SOLD, Gone to a new home in OHIO

Post by Tripscape Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:22 pm

You can load 3 files at a time - select files - send them to the server - load them into message. If you want to select more files you need to clear pallette, that is when you use remove all (from selection pallette) and select more files to send. Rinse, repeat.

Tripscape

Back to top Go down

Post by dave1911s Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:15 pm

Thanks

dave1911s

Back to top Go down

Post by dave1911s Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:47 pm

OK, Now I have extra photos I need to delete, how do I do that....old age!

dave1911s

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripscape Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:54 pm

Photos in the message are just like text. Put cursor to the left and hit backspace, or to the right and hit delete.

Tripscape

Back to top Go down

Post by dave1911s Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:01 pm

Thanks again. Dave

dave1911s

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum