Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trigger shoes

3 posters

Go down

Trigger shoes Empty Trigger shoes

Post by Froneck 6/26/2021, 1:19 pm

I still have quite a few uncompleted trigger shoes for various type triggers including short and those that want to add pull length or less width. I only have a short piece of Aluminum Bronze left so If I order more I expect the price to increase. I have a project I will be working on so I will not be making shoes for a while. If interested let me know, also let me know if any that were ordered were not received. I'm sure I shipped all that were ordered but might have missed someone. FSCO@pa.net
 Reason I have uncompleted shoes is because when a shoe is ordered I make a ring if I don't not have an uncompleted shoe to use. The ring is cut into 4 shoes, everything is done except the corners rounded so as to be able to function with the protrusion length I always request. Resulting in extra uncompleted shoes from the ring. When changes are requested I must make a different ring therefor more uncompleted shoes each time a modified shoe is purchased. Sooner or later someone will want a similar shoe and it will be used but I do have quite a few that require finishing is someone wants to do it them self and save a few bucks! They also will need to be buffed but will be supplied with the set screws.

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Trigger shoes Empty Re: Trigger shoes

Post by Chase Turner 6/29/2021, 12:45 pm

Email sent.

Chase Turner

Back to top Go down

Trigger shoes Empty Re: Trigger shoes

Post by mpolans 7/18/2021, 10:54 pm

Email sent.

mpolans

Back to top Go down