Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade UltraDot MatchDot II for MatchDot

2 posters

Go down

Trade UltraDot MatchDot II for MatchDot Empty Trade UltraDot MatchDot II for MatchDot

Post by Upper40 Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:39 am

I have (2) UltraDot MatchDot II red dot scopes...they were mounted on my (2) newly built competition revolvers for load development and holster practice.  Since I'm planning on shooting action pistol in the future the elevation turret feature is not practical while transferring the handgun (via scope) to my weak hand.

Never used the MatchDot II rings, filter or extensions. (prefer Warne rings) . The scopes are obviously slightly used and are 100%. Don't need the turret and pattern reticles. (Do like the 4 dot sizes)

Willing to trade the MatchDot II for a regular MatchDot with the 4 dot sizes. (have one now and like it)
Attachments
Trade UltraDot MatchDot II for MatchDot Attachment
MatchdotII.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(38 Kb) Downloaded 5 times

Upper40

Back to top Go down

Trade UltraDot MatchDot II for MatchDot Empty Re: Trade UltraDot MatchDot II for MatchDot

Post by newrats25 Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:02 am

I am interested in trading.

newrats25

Back to top Go down

Trade UltraDot MatchDot II for MatchDot Empty Willing to sell either MatchDot II

Post by Upper40 Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:54 pm

Just bought a MatchDot ...so...trades no longer needed.

Upper40

Back to top Go down

Trade UltraDot MatchDot II for MatchDot Empty Re: Trade UltraDot MatchDot II for MatchDot

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down