Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MidSouth Shooters Supply has Small Pistol Primers in Stock (Federal Gold Match)

3 posters

Go down

MidSouth Shooters Supply has Small Pistol Primers in Stock (Federal Gold Match) Empty MidSouth Shooters Supply has Small Pistol Primers in Stock (Federal Gold Match)

Post by Oleg G Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:50 am

Limit is 1000 per order.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item/00129gm100m/gold-medal-small-pistol-match-primer-number-gm100m-(1000-count)?trk_msg=G4JM0FR1LCTK7AGMTTIMB2VRR4&trk_contact=T4J0886TIOM6EC03AGJ5OLP6LS&trk_module=tra&trk_sid=4I1M9I4MEV189PMS0AP4T9970G&trk_link=KUT08TQA0E941CDQ4BD1EFIQ2S

I just ordered 1000.
Total price with hazmat fee, shipping and taxes comes to $100, but...

Regards,
Oleg.
Oleg G
Oleg G

Back to top Go down

MidSouth Shooters Supply has Small Pistol Primers in Stock (Federal Gold Match) Empty Re: MidSouth Shooters Supply has Small Pistol Primers in Stock (Federal Gold Match)

Post by james r chapman Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:02 pm

Wonder what FEDERAL charged them.
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Steve B likes this post

Back to top Go down

MidSouth Shooters Supply has Small Pistol Primers in Stock (Federal Gold Match) Empty Re: MidSouth Shooters Supply has Small Pistol Primers in Stock (Federal Gold Match)

Post by C7@71 Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:51 pm

The Federal site lists them for $7.99 per 100 or $79.99 per 1000 so they are selling at a $11.00 DISCOUNT or around 14% of MSRP.

But, it really does NOT matter.....they are GONE....VANISHED....as in OUT OF STOCK.

The $30 Tax and HazMat and Shipping charges for a small purchase drive them up....The FedEx shipping is $16. I did not get to the HazMat or the Tax, but the OP's numbers are probably about the same if your state is in the 6 - 8% Tax range.

So, they were, if you have NO OTHER CHOICES, not that bad a buy.

The stock primes (SPP and LPP) are going below $100 on our two local blogs and there are FEW takers. Seems that folks are now "WOKE" in that ammo and reloading supplies are coming back....slowly but surely.

The folks that "stocked up" and drove the prices up are also now succumbing to their family's need for a vacation or car repairs or whatever and unloading and finding out that the prices that they, perhaps....SPECULATED FOR..... are not materializing.

I guess we wait.

BUT, to your point, the MSRP's on the Federal and Blazer and CCI and whatever other "factory direct" site that you look up for Ammo and Components are now reflecting the current prices. YES....$39.99 LIST and you could purchase for around $35 with discounts and promos and such and get free shipping are not there any more....but I suspect that Primers will now be in the $75 or so (maybe $70 - $80 depending on the grade or brand....)....and we will have to get over it...

VSTO and RGR and SWBI stock is climbing......wonder why...?  Thank the NEW "SALESMAN OF THE YEAR" and his staff and associates at 1600 PA and the lads and lassies near them in that big domed building....

C7@71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum