Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sold elsewhere////Beautiful Colt Official police .38 wadcutter with rib and Sanderson grips

2 posters

Go down

Sold elsewhere////Beautiful Colt Official police .38 wadcutter with rib and Sanderson grips Empty Sold elsewhere////Beautiful Colt Official police .38 wadcutter with rib and Sanderson grips

Post by Shootgood Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:47 pm

Sold elsewhere////Beautiful Colt Official police .38 wadcutter with rib and Sanderson grips 20210616
Sold elsewhere////Beautiful Colt Official police .38 wadcutter with rib and Sanderson grips 20210617
Sold///a beautiful Colt Official police that has been customized to shoot. 38 wadcutter only. I believe the gun is from 1929 and has Sanderson grips with a rib. Price is $1200 plus $50 insured shipping ffl to ffl.

Last edited by Shootgood on Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total

Shootgood

dieselguy624 and onlylead like this post

Back to top Go down

Sold elsewhere////Beautiful Colt Official police .38 wadcutter with rib and Sanderson grips Empty Re: Sold elsewhere////Beautiful Colt Official police .38 wadcutter with rib and Sanderson grips

Post by Shootgood Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:00 pm

Excess pictures deleted

Last edited by Shootgood on Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Shootgood

Back to top Go down

Sold elsewhere////Beautiful Colt Official police .38 wadcutter with rib and Sanderson grips Empty Re: Sold elsewhere////Beautiful Colt Official police .38 wadcutter with rib and Sanderson grips

Post by Shootgood Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:01 pm

Sorry for the multiple pictures. I have 20+ pictures I cam provide to anyone interested just pm me..thank you

Shootgood

Back to top Go down

Post by willnewton Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:45 am

You can edit your previous post and remove the duplicate pictures.
willnewton
willnewton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum