Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Perry CMP Pistol Results and Historical Results

4 posters

Go down

Camp Perry CMP Pistol Results and Historical Results Empty Camp Perry CMP Pistol Results and Historical Results

Post by SteveT 7/20/2021, 9:27 am

I have downloaded all the results files from the CMP website (so you don't have to) and .zip'ed them into a single file available here.

Please let me know if there are any errors or missing files. BTW - I downloaded the files even if there was no one in the match, so there are some empty files.

Right now it is just the raw files from their website. I may consolidate them into a single spreadsheet with all results, but that will take some time. If anyone else does that before I can, please share.

if the link above doesn't work try pasting this:
https://sites.google.com/site/sdturner/campperryresults
SteveT
SteveT

https://sites.google.com/site/sdturner/shooting

Back to top Go down

Camp Perry CMP Pistol Results and Historical Results Empty Re: Camp Perry CMP Pistol Results and Historical Results

Post by james r chapman 7/20/2021, 10:34 am

Can you sort by classifications please 😂
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Camp Perry CMP Pistol Results and Historical Results Empty Re: Camp Perry CMP Pistol Results and Historical Results

Post by straybrit 7/20/2021, 10:48 am

They already are : civilian, military, open sight .....

Oh - you mean you want different classifications  Camp Perry CMP Pistol Results and Historical Results 1f602

straybrit

Back to top Go down

Post by CR10X 7/20/2021, 11:26 am

Based on NRA Rules:
Civilian, military, police, etc., are Categories or Special Categories
Open Sight and Metallic Sight are Divisions for NRA.  Usually .22 Only is shown separately like a Division for Award purposes.
Classifications are based on scores fired in Approved or Registered tournaments or matches that divide competitors into Marksman, Sharpshooter, Expert, Master and High Master.  Some tournaments or matches may also recognize Tyro class.

CMP is somewhat similar, but so far for the 2021 National Matches, has not produced a match bulletin based on Classifications, just a separation by "Divisions / Category" (for example Overall, Civilian Any Sight, Military/Police Metallic, etc.). The reports have competitors ranked by overall score and not by CMP Classification within those results. 

CR

CR10X

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman 7/20/2021, 11:29 am

Just jerkin your chain.

CMP said they would, then didn’t
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down