Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Ruger Mark II (Hunter or Target)

5 posters

Go down

WTB Ruger Mark II (Hunter or Target) Empty WTB Ruger Mark II (Hunter or Target)

Post by Padrejj 7/27/2021, 2:56 pm

If anyone here has a Mark II (Hunter or Target) that they wish to sell, please contact me. Thanks.

Padrejj

Back to top Go down

WTB Ruger Mark II (Hunter or Target) Empty Re: WTB Ruger Mark II (Hunter or Target)

Post by popchevy 7/29/2021, 5:25 pm

I have a SS mark II target I would like to sell.

popchevy

Back to top Go down

WTB Ruger Mark II (Hunter or Target) Empty Interested

Post by Padrejj 7/29/2021, 5:30 pm

popchevy wrote:I have a SS mark II target I would like to sell.
Please show me some pics and what you are asking. Thanks for the reply. PM me if easier or desired.

Padrejj

Back to top Go down

WTB Ruger Mark II (Hunter or Target) Empty Re: WTB Ruger Mark II (Hunter or Target)

Post by popchevy 7/29/2021, 6:19 pm

I'll get a couple pics for you. Do you need a scope ?

popchevy

Back to top Go down

WTB Ruger Mark II (Hunter or Target) Empty Scope?

Post by Padrejj 7/29/2021, 6:21 pm

popchevy wrote:I'll get a couple pics for you. Do you need a scope ?
No thanks.

Padrejj

Back to top Go down

Post by popchevy 7/29/2021, 7:30 pm

Here ya go. This was my 1st bullseye pistol. Bought it used and had to put a new extractor, recoil spring , firing pin in it. Also grips. All Volquartsen parts. Shoots good now. 2 mags , original grips and manual. I only shot it for a few months then ended up with a new Hammerli. Looking to get $400 ?WTB Ruger Mark II (Hunter or Target) Gedc0011
WTB Ruger Mark II (Hunter or Target) Gedc0012
WTB Ruger Mark II (Hunter or Target) Gedc0010

popchevy

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV 7/29/2021, 7:33 pm

If you find a mk2 Hunter it will go for big bucks.
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by RodJ 7/29/2021, 8:04 pm

Umm, I am thinking of letting go my Mark II Government Target but then I saw that stainless slabside with all VQ parts for $400. You’d be guilty of highway robbery if you buy it.

RodJ

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV 7/29/2021, 10:01 pm

It is a little bit amusing. Someone with zero time on the forum trying to buy something that doesn't exist. And another new forum member offering to sell a pistol for way less than its worth. We need popcorn.
LenV
LenV

bmize1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

WTB Ruger Mark II (Hunter or Target) Empty Doesn’t Exist ??

Post by Padrejj 7/30/2021, 5:38 am

LenV wrote:It is a little bit amusing. Someone with zero time on the forum trying to buy something that doesn't exist. And another new forum member offering to sell a pistol for way less than its worth. We need popcorn.
May not be many out there, but I have had five responses to my WTB. Highest asking price has been $500.
I think far more realistic prices exist on sites like this forum than the hyped up frenzy on auction sites like GB.
Bought this one yesterday:

WTB Ruger Mark II (Hunter or Target) Fcaa5a10

Padrejj

Back to top Go down

WTB Ruger Mark II (Hunter or Target) Empty Thanks

Post by Padrejj 7/30/2021, 5:41 am

popchevy wrote:Here ya go. This was my 1st bullseye pistol. Bought it used and had to put a new extractor, recoil spring , firing pin in it. Also grips. All Volquartsen parts. Shoots good now. 2 mags , original grips and manual. I only shot it for a few months then ended up with a new Hammerli. Looking to get $400 ?

Thanks, but I am buying another (as can be seen below). Should be no difficulty selling you Mark at that price. Excellent deal.
WTB Ruger Mark II (Hunter or Target) Gedc0011
WTB Ruger Mark II (Hunter or Target) Gedc0012
WTB Ruger Mark II (Hunter or Target) Gedc0010

Padrejj

Back to top Go down

Post by RodJ 7/30/2021, 7:59 am

LenV wrote:It is a little bit amusing. Someone with zero time on the forum trying to buy something that doesn't exist. And another new forum member offering to sell a pistol for way less than its worth. We need popcorn.

The new people posts almost always indicate to me that the person has quite a bit of shooting under their belt.  They recently got interested in bullseye / precision shooting and are excited to find a forum with lots of experienced people. It’s humbling and intimidating especially when you’re older and wanting to try something new and challenge yourself, knowing that “you’ll suck” at first.  

Lots of us don’t really need the old guns we have, and maybe not need the money either. Others may not be able to afford new stuff.  So it can be nice to say, I enjoyed this, it gave me lots of miles, I don’t need it, and it would be a great starter for someone else that is having to buy a few items to get started. How about a $400?

So, I guess it is kind of cool to see someone looking for the a Ruger MKII (the best version!) to get started and another new person offer a really nice deal.  Heck, maybe this forum does need a popcorn emoji!  

I’ll donate 5,000 once fired primers to the cause.  I’m not using them and don’t need the money.jocolor

RodJ

Yohans1 and Padrejj like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV 7/30/2021, 8:46 am

I'm glad everything worked out for OP.  Just to clarify my cryptic comments above. Ruger never made a Hunter model until the mk3.
LenV
LenV

ak41, RodJ and Padrejj like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by popchevy 7/30/2021, 8:47 am

I just ordered a new SA Range Officer to be able to shoot centerfire with the guys (yes, I am now addicted) and the sale of the MK2 would have taken a big bite of the purchase price. Don't really know what the value is , but I guess it goes to GB. 
Padre,  the one you found looks sweet ! USE IT, don't let it set in a safe.

popchevy

Al, RodJ and Padrejj like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RodJ 7/30/2021, 8:58 am

LenV wrote:I'm glad everything worked out for OP.  Just to clarify my cryptic comments above. Ruger never made a Hunter model until the mk3.

DOH!!!  I toooootally missed that! Good way for me to start the day, a good laugh at myself. geek

RodJ

Padrejj likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Al 7/30/2021, 8:59 am

popchevy wrote:I just ordered a new SA Range Officer to be able to shoot centerfire with the guys (yes, I am now addicted) and the sale of the MK2 would have taken a big bite of the purchase price. Don't really know what the value is , but I guess it goes to GB. 
Padre,  the one you found looks sweet ! USE IT, don't let it set in a safe.
If not spoken for, I'd be interested!
Al

Al

Back to top Go down

WTB Ruger Mark II (Hunter or Target) Empty NEWB for Sure

Post by Padrejj 7/30/2021, 9:02 am

RodJ wrote:
LenV wrote:I'm glad everything worked out for OP.  Just to clarify my cryptic comments above. Ruger never made a Hunter model until the mk3.

DOH!!!  I toooootally missed that! Good way for me to start the day, a good laugh at myself. geek
Goes to show what I don’t know yet. Good chuckle!! OP

Padrejj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum