Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Air Pistol

2 posters

Go down

WTB Air Pistol Empty WTB Air Pistol

Post by Tim:H11 8/2/2021, 5:51 pm

I’m looking to buy either a Styer or Morini air pistol. If you have one you’re thinking of parting with, give me a shout. Thanks
Tim:H11

Back to top Go down

WTB Air Pistol Empty Re: WTB Air Pistol

Post by OldShooter 8/3/2021, 12:34 pm

I have a Steyr LP-1 CO2 that I am planning to sell as part of reducing my safe's contents.  I just haven't gotten around to it yet.  I bought it new from Scott Pilkington and he will vouch for me.  Scott on CO2: http://www.pilkguns.com/co2-shtml/

From memory: One or two each aluminum and steel cylinders.  Medium RH grip with one small mod on the palm rest where my wrist bone touches.  LP10 trigger + original trigger.  Original box, tools, etc.  I haven't really done much price research but would take $900.

OldShooter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim:H11 8/3/2021, 1:30 pm

OldShooter wrote:I have a Steyr LP-1 CO2 that I am planning to sell as part of reducing my safe's contents.  I just haven't gotten around to it yet.  I bought it new from Scott Pilkington and he will vouch for me.  Scott on CO2: http://www.pilkguns.com/co2-shtml/

From memory: One or two each aluminum and steel cylinders.  Medium RH grip with one small mod on the palm rest where my wrist bone touches.  LP10 trigger + original trigger.  Original box, tools, etc.  I haven't really done much price research but would take $900.

Thanks but it seems I have now found a gun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim:H11 8/3/2021, 1:34 pm

Air Pistol Acquired! Thanks all

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content