Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Left-Hand Herrett National (or other) Grips for early Ruger Auto

2 posters

Go down

WTB Left-Hand Herrett National (or other) Grips for early Ruger Auto Empty WTB Left-Hand Herrett National (or other) Grips for early Ruger Auto

Post by flyer898 Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:58 pm

I recently bought a Shockey accurized Ruger Standard Model from 1961. The RH Herrett National grips are in poor shape, and since I am left-handed I need to replace them. This is the early (pre A100) grip frame. 
I am in the market for any LH target grips to fit this pistol.

flyer898

Back to top Go down

WTB Left-Hand Herrett National (or other) Grips for early Ruger Auto Empty Re: WTB Left-Hand Herrett National (or other) Grips for early Ruger Auto

Post by flyer898 Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:14 pm

Still looking

flyer898

Back to top Go down

WTB Left-Hand Herrett National (or other) Grips for early Ruger Auto Empty Re: WTB Left-Hand Herrett National (or other) Grips for early Ruger Auto

Post by LenV Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:47 pm

Maybe..WTB Left-Hand Herrett National (or other) Grips for early Ruger Auto Screen47
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:21 am

Mk 2 grips fit mk1.  They just have an extra notch . WTB Left-Hand Herrett National (or other) Grips for early Ruger Auto Screen48
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by flyer898 Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:03 pm

LenV thank you for the pointer. The MKII grips will fit the late MkI and RST  pistols with the A-100 grip frame. My pistol was made in 1961 and it has the early grip frame. The spacing for the grip screws is different.

flyer898

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum