Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD: Hammerli Xesse

2 posters

Go down

SOLD: Hammerli Xesse Empty SOLD: Hammerli Xesse

Post by Tim:H11 9/3/2021, 5:22 pm

For Sale: Hammerli / Walther Xesse .22LR

This thing has it all folks! It’s ready to go, you won’t have to search to buy any extras, they’re all here. 

Contents are:
1. The gun of course,
2. Larry’s Guns Trigger Kit (already installed to a roll feel; there’s no real discernible wall between first and second stage. It’s just a squeeze.. bang. Adjustable if you don’t like the feel of course.)
3. Larry’s Guns Scope Mount (you can zero the optic, then remove the mount and optic together, reinstall, and still hold zero. This thing is a must have if you wanna shoot optics.)
4. CMM 1911 Flat Mainspring Housing Grip Adapter. (I had a Herretts Nationals right hand side grip mounted to this for a slab slide feel plus the adjustable heel. Was a nice grip combo.)
5. The little plastic Beaver Tail people here keep searching for, for use with the CMM grip adapter. Yeah, I got one of those too.
6. Five (yup, count em) magazines.
7. All the factory parts (so the front sight which is adjustable for three widths, tools, dry fire plugs, factory target grips, original box, papers, factory cleaning rod.)
8. Spare firing pin

Folks I am the second owner to this gun. I bought it from a shooter right here off this forum. The original owner ordered it from Larry with the mount, the trigger, and a Matchdot but the match dot is long gone. I collected the CMM grip stuff. 

I also have a 1” Ultradot to go with it.

Price is $1400 with the Ultradot or $1300 without the Ultradot. There’s a lot of goodies that go with this gun so I’m pretty firm on the price. Everything is here. It saves time hunting, buying things separate and shipping on all those individual parts. This gun is match ready. Zero with your favorite rimfire Ammo and get to training. 

SOLD: Hammerli Xesse Cfcc7d10

Last edited by Tim:H11 on 9/4/2021, 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Tim:H11

Back to top Go down

SOLD: Hammerli Xesse Empty Re: SOLD: Hammerli Xesse

Post by Tim:H11 9/4/2021, 8:49 am

SOLD

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman 9/4/2021, 8:53 am

Sooo, what are you left with? 3-gun revolvers?
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim:H11 9/4/2021, 10:11 am

james r chapman wrote:Sooo, what are you left with? 3-gun revolvers?

I’m left with plenty but these are the only two I’m selling right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum