Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free to a good home: SR-1 scorecards and temporary score record books

3 posters

Go down

Free to a good home: SR-1 scorecards and temporary score record books Empty Free to a good home: SR-1 scorecards and temporary score record books

Post by john bickar 9/8/2021, 2:33 pm

I have about 7 NRA temporary score record books and approximately 50 SR-1 scorecards. If you can use them, you can have them. You pay shipping. They should fit in one large padded envelope.
john bickar
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Free to a good home: SR-1 scorecards and temporary score record books Empty Re: Free to a good home: SR-1 scorecards and temporary score record books

Post by john bickar 9/8/2021, 2:38 pm

Or even to a bad home...
john bickar
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Free to a good home: SR-1 scorecards and temporary score record books Empty SR-1 Card Surplus

Post by brassmaster 9/8/2021, 5:03 pm

John, Recently, we sent Jim Davis some Temporary Score Record Books & SR-1 Cards to get his club out of a pinch. Apparently for the past 1-1/2 years since the majority of NRA Competition Division staff were furloughed, at times it has been tough getting supplies. Maybe you could PM him in case he misses your post. Fortunately, several years ago I ordered 200 SR-1 Cards, imagine my shock when UPS pulled into my driveway and began stacking boxes and boxes of SR-1 Cards on my sidewalk. Someone was apparently asleep at the wheel or out of Red Bull at the NRA warehouse because they shipped us 2,000 SR-1 cards. We have shared hundreds of cards with other clubs and we still have enough for matches through 2050.
brassmaster
brassmaster

http://www.whitehorsecenter.org, click on Brassmasters

Jwhelan939 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Free to a good home: SR-1 scorecards and temporary score record books Empty Re: Free to a good home: SR-1 scorecards and temporary score record books

Post by john bickar 9/8/2021, 9:28 pm

brassmaster wrote:John, Recently, we sent Jim Davis some Temporary Score Record Books & SR-1 Cards to get his club out of a pinch. Apparently for the past 1-1/2 years since the majority of NRA Competition Division staff were furloughed, at times it has been tough getting supplies. Maybe you could PM him in case he misses your post. Fortunately, several years ago I ordered 200 SR-1 Cards, imagine my shock when UPS pulled into my driveway and began stacking boxes and boxes of SR-1 Cards on my sidewalk. Someone was apparently asleep at the wheel or out of Red Bull at the NRA warehouse because they shipped us 2,000 SR-1 cards. We have shared hundreds of cards with other clubs and we still have enough for matches through 2050.
PM me his address, and I'll give him an offer he can't refuse.

Literally, because I'll send it with no return address.
john bickar
john bickar

kc.crawford.7 and WesG like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NYKenn 9/10/2021, 10:12 am

I will take them.
Will PM.

NYKenn

http://www.TheFiringLineOnline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum