Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Standard Olympic Exemptions under California DOJ Rules

2 posters

Go down

High Standard Olympic Exemptions under California DOJ Rules Empty High Standard Olympic Exemptions under California DOJ Rules

Post by alaronstein Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:03 pm

High Standard Firearms USA in Houston TX is currently Selling the Military Grip Victor (X-Series) Target Pistols. This Month we started production of the Bracket Rear Sight for the Military Grip Trophy (X-Series) Target Pistols. The Victors are running about 2 weeks to ship a new order. The Trophys should reach that level in approx 45 days. Both of these pistols are covered by the Olympic Exemption under California DOJ Rules. OFM Corp which is our production facility just got its' DOJ Number today about 5 PM. We will start shipping the orders that I took at Camp Perry next week. We also sell refurbished Vintage Pistols that are exempt !!! They are C & R and/or on the Exemption List. We offer a one year warranty on these pistols(Same as the original CT warranty). Check out our website www.highstandardfirearmsusa.com  or call me at 713-476-0888. -         Alan Aronstein

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

High Standard Olympic Exemptions under California DOJ Rules Empty Re: High Standard Olympic Exemptions under California DOJ Rules

Post by alaronstein Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:02 pm

The first shipments of High Standard Victor Pistols left the plant today for California !!!! We were delayed slightly due to buying the correct Prop 65 warning labels. We are ready to ship more exempt Target Pistols to California.- Alan Aronstein

alaronstein

flyer898 likes this post

Back to top Go down

High Standard Olympic Exemptions under California DOJ Rules Empty Re: High Standard Olympic Exemptions under California DOJ Rules

Post by Chemist3 Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:20 pm

Hi, I have a Mitchell Hi Standard that I seem to have misplaced the bridge rear sight. Is that what you are producing? If so what is the cost and availability?

Chemist3

Back to top Go down

Post by alaronstein Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:34 pm

We produce the original High Standard Pistols. We don't have any of the Mitchell Parts. We do have a few sights from the Stoeger Production. I beleive that they are the same. The Rear Sight Complete is $119.00 plus $12,00 shipping. Thanks for your inquiry.- Alan

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum