Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS: FWB 65 + grips

3 posters

Go down

FS: FWB 65 + grips Empty FS: FWB 65 + grips

Post by Chase Turner 10/6/2021, 7:27 pm

Hello,

I just don't shoot this air pistol near as much as I once did, so it is time to let it go down the road.

Purchased this a few years ago, probably have about a half sleeve of pellets through it. No blemishes so far as I can tell. Was resealed before I owned it, and I've not noticed any inconsistent power/pellet speed of any kind. This pistol comes with the grip I modified with what I call the moonrock finish, a new and unmolested resin grip for your use/modification; and the grips that came with it, which I believe are called "sport" grips.

This air pistol has a lot of life left, has no been mistreated, and is ready for a new home.

Price: $450 shipped.

Accept Money Order or Personal Check for payment. Message me direct to arrange payment and sale.

Thanks,
Chase

FS: FWB 65 + grips Pxl_2032

Chase Turner

Back to top Go down

FS: FWB 65 + grips Empty Re: FS: FWB 65 + grips

Post by CR10X 10/7/2021, 5:46 am

You have MP with questions.

CR10X

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Turner 10/7/2021, 6:47 am

Questions answered:

1) The pistol does not come with a locking block that screws into the front of the pistol that keeps it from being "recoilless". I did not receive such when I bought it.

2) The gun was resealed by Pilk, and this would have been done before I purchased the pistol in 2016/2017. However, I do not know specifically when it was resealed, other than after it was done, the previous owner reported that he put the gun in his safe for a few years. I have no reason to doubt the previous owner.

If this pistol doesn't meet your expectations, I'll gladly take it back, less actual shipping cost to the purchaser.

Thanks,
Chase

Chase Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Turner 10/10/2021, 6:49 pm

bump

Chase Turner

Back to top Go down

Post by Go for the gold 10/15/2021, 1:07 am

Pm sent