Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD please delete

2 posters

Go down

SOLD please delete Empty SOLD please delete

Post by SmokinNJokin Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:58 am

Folks,
Not a bullseye gun, but it is very accurate and has an excellent trigger so hopefully some crossover interest here.

Bought this gun over a decade ago for Afghanistan, there was a chance my unit was going to get waivers for personal sidearms within a list of specifications and that never panned out. This thing is bad and I spend a lot of money on it. Supposedly its a 'competition' model but lets get real, its an offensive weapon pure and simple. I had to do 8 AFG deployments with a garbage Beretta, but I'm still here, so no worries.

HK USP Expert 5.25" model with Jet funnel kit (flared steel magwell). Very sturdy, overbuilt weapon. O-ringed barrel, flat shooting, long range and accurate (not compared to our BE guns, but pretty close!). Condition is like new. Cosmetically 99%, low round count. 

This gun has a Poly-rifled .40 S&W barrel (similar to Glock, but superior profile) that stays spotlessly clean. MFG reccomends no lead bullets, but coated are OK.

Adjustable rear sight and tritium front dot. Still bright. Includes 4x polymer jet funnel 16rd magazines. These are see-thru, with steel reinforced lips and heavy steel baseplates that are tool free removal. They cost $65 a pop back in the day. Who knows now.

The action is about as versatile as you can get, is DA-SA, can be cocked and locked like 1911 or carried safety off and hammer down, first shot dao. Pulling down on safety lever decocks. Trigger is crisp, adjustable for over travel but its set up perfect right now. 

I'm selling this because the Army adopted the M17 and its also a great gun, and any combat shooting I do now is with a striker gun. Much cheaper and simpler. This thing is like an MP5, expensive, complex and well-made.

Includes Safariland suede-lined retention holster with QLS mount fork, DAO/LEM hammer kit, spare O-rings, original patridge-style (all black) front sight. I can take the QLS fork off the holster and put it on a dropleg if you prefer, to hang from your belt.

WTS outright for $1100. Will take partial trades on the following items:

Aimpoint H1 
Aimpoint 9000SC
S&W k22, TT&TH

Thanks for looking all. I know its a 'long shot'... but seriously, this is a long-range pistol!

Last edited by SmokinNJokin on Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:45 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : added photos)

SmokinNJokin

Redhawk357mag and ezam75 like this post

Back to top Go down

SOLD please delete Empty Re: SOLD please delete

Post by SmokinNJokin Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:04 pm

Sale paused. out of town until thanksgiving week.

SmokinNJokin

Back to top Go down

Post by ezam75 Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:37 pm

Hi
Interested in making a purchase. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.
I am a new member but can provide feed back from several other forums .
Thank you
Eric

ezam75

Back to top Go down

SOLD please delete Empty USP 40expert

Post by ezam75 Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:56 pm

Please contact me for sale of the pistol will agree to buy now

ezam75

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokinNJokin Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:06 am

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

SmokinNJokin

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokinNJokin Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:41 am

Back on the market. I figure another week on here and then I will move it to gunbroker.

SmokinNJokin

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokinNJokin Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:00 am

Still available. Not quite ready for the gunbroker hassle. The few H&K experts on there are going for big money though, serious price gouging if people are paying those kind of prices.

SmokinNJokin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum