Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS RARE S&W Model 41 FALCON MACHINE as NEW Local SOLD!

2 posters

Go down

FS RARE S&W Model 41 FALCON MACHINE as NEW  Local SOLD! Empty FS RARE S&W Model 41 FALCON MACHINE as NEW Local SOLD!

Post by smithfan4152 10/28/2021, 7:26 pm

I purchased this last year, and thought it would do better being with a serious bullseye shooter. There are people here that will vouch for the work that Lou Lombardi performed on the pistols he worked on, regardless of the MFG, once he was finished doing his job, people were taking his pistols to top competitions and doing very well if not winning. This was purchased new and sent to Lou, but once the owner received the pistol back from Lou, he never shot it, which is why I call this as New. No more than 100 rounds have been fired in this pistol, which comes with 2 magazines and the hard blue case for this pistol, along with the manual. The pistol is Marked on the right side of the barrel, up near the front, it's very light Falcon Head, and the number in the 700s. This could be among some of the last pistols he performed his magic on. It will come with a tube sight that was on it, (Ultra Dot Micro 2moa)  I put the Burris on it, but I'm better off with open sights. I'm just a sport shooter. If you were going to purchase a S&W Performance center model 41, you would be miles ahead with this pistol, just ask or look up The King of the Rimfires and see what his pistols are capable of. This is an unmolested original, as it was when he finished working on it.  Asking $1600.00 shipped to your FFL From an individual.
Please follow forum rules, first I'll take it, if you need other info or photo's please pm. Thanks.  Payment Pay Pal F&F or Postal money Order.

Also I have been a member here for years, last July a hacker deleted my account here plus my e-mail address, Jack knows me and Alex as well.
Attachments
FS RARE S&W Model 41 FALCON MACHINE as NEW  Local SOLD! Attachment
pix364698247(1) (1).jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(98 Kb) Downloaded 103 times
pix705729065.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(81 Kb) Downloaded 72 times
pix029247942(1) (1).jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(38 Kb) Downloaded 46 times

Last edited by smithfan4152 on 10/31/2021, 6:10 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add info Local Sale Pending.)

smithfan4152

Back to top Go down

FS RARE S&W Model 41 FALCON MACHINE as NEW  Local SOLD! Empty Re: FS RARE S&W Model 41 FALCON MACHINE as NEW Local SOLD!

Post by handcycle 11/17/2021, 6:02 pm

Looks very nice Wink)
handcycle
handcycle

Back to top Go down