Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASYM Black Friday Sale

+2
spursnguns
RoyDean
6 posters

Go down

ASYM Black Friday Sale Empty ASYM Black Friday Sale

Post by RoyDean 11/24/2021, 10:45 am

I have found the National Match 185JHP to be extremely accurate and consistent at 50 yards - this is a good deal IMHO.

No Commercial Interest!

If I did not already have a huge stash I would be jumping on this myself.

ASYM Black Friday Sale Asym_logo-hi-res-for-print-1
[size=48]25% OFF
[size=32]BLACK FRIDAY SALE[/size]
[size=32]EXPIRES SUNDAY[/size]

.45 ACP In Stock
[/size]
National Match 185gr JHP

Practical Match 230gr. FMJ

Match Hardball 230gr. FMJ

RoyDean

Back to top Go down

ASYM Black Friday Sale Empty Re: ASYM Black Friday Sale

Post by spursnguns 11/24/2021, 11:17 am

Thanks RoyDean,

The best factory ammunition....ever.

Jim
spursnguns
spursnguns

Back to top Go down

Post by javaduke 11/24/2021, 11:30 am

Hmm, links don't work for me, on their website the case of 185gr JHP is $410 which is a regular price - am I missing anything?

javaduke

https://eb-custom.us

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyDean 11/24/2021, 11:37 am

I think it might be best to give them a call - they are very responsive in my previous experience.

RoyDean

Back to top Go down

Post by brassmaster 11/24/2021, 4:48 pm

spursnguns wrote:Thanks RoyDean,

The best factory ammunition....ever.

Jim
Zero 185 gr JHP factory ammunition is $442.27/1,000 rounds, also loaded with Starline Brass, while ASYM is $410.00, plus $24.99 shipping for 500 rounds. Is it's accuracy twice as good as Zero's? And, a case purchased at Zero gets you free shipping too.
Have you or Roy compared this ammo to the same type of Zero factory ammunition in Ransom Rest tests or do you know of someone that has? I'd like to try it, but at 87 cents/round---whew!
brassmaster
brassmaster

http://www.whitehorsecenter.org, click on Brassmasters

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyDean 11/24/2021, 5:07 pm

AFAIK all Zero brand loaded ammo in 45ACP is currently not available. So a comparison of ASYM Match and Unobtainium is somewhat academic right now IMHO.

Not trying to be a smart Alec, but for those folks who are desperate for some Match Ammo today, this is a good opportunity. IMHO.

RoyDean

Back to top Go down

Post by brassmaster 11/24/2021, 8:58 pm

RoyDean wrote:AFAIK all Zero brand loaded ammo in 45ACP is currently not available. So a comparison of ASYM Match and Unobtainium is somewhat academic right now IMHO.

Not trying to be a smart Alec, but for those folks who are desperate for some Match Ammo today, this is a good opportunity. IMHO.
I was not questioning your judgment Roy nor Jim's. The basis of my query was is it worth twice as much as Zero, with the same components? Is the accuracy or consistency better and worth the higher cost?  Your point regarding availability is noted and the point could be made if a commodity is unavailable the price becomes academic even if it's $10/thousand--I get that. I also get that if a competitive shooter is in dire need of ammunition, then price becomes the secondary consideration after availability.
In checking the Zero/Roze Web site, every type of 45acp loaded ammunition (reloaded or factory new) are listed as out of stock. Move to Zero 185 gr FMJ HP bullets and there is just a listing of them, without any description, pricing or statement of availability. However, I have heard and read numerous accounts of shooters that had telephone orders accepted by Roze on a "back order" basis, with no confirmed or estimated shipment date, only to have the order show up on their doorstep without notice, (unless one checks their credit card account daily because Roze doesn't bill a credit card until the order is shipped) a few weeks later.
As I said in my previous post, I would like to try some of the ASYM ammunition, I would like to reach a comfort level that the 2x higher cost produces  better results than Zero factory ammunition loaded with the same components but I have the luxury of an adequate supply of ammunition, so price becomes an important consideration for me. Thanks for your input. As competitive shooters East & West that can roam the country attending matches, we have much to be thankful for. Wishing you & yours a Happy Thanksgiving.
brassmaster
brassmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Thin Man 11/25/2021, 10:09 am

Is there a coupon code?

Thin Man

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyDean 11/25/2021, 10:47 am

ASYM Black Friday Sale ATtMwn5iNlrvAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

RoyDean

javaduke and Thin Man like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thin Man 11/25/2021, 10:57 am

Thanks!

Thin Man

Back to top Go down

Post by javaduke 11/25/2021, 11:47 am

Thanks, Roy, I just pulled the trigger on one case of 185gr JHP, need to get some practice before the DMW Smile
Looks like I got the last one, ASYM shows out of stock now, but if anyone needs a box or two of good quality ammo, I can share some Smile

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

javaduke

https://eb-custom.us

Back to top Go down

Post by impalanut 11/26/2021, 7:22 pm

The last time I spoke to someone at Roze, about a month ago, they said they can't get primers and they don't know when they will be making ammo again.

impalanut

Back to top Go down

Post by spursnguns 11/26/2021, 9:34 pm

Hello brassmaster,

I'm sorry for the tardy response; I've been away from the computer.

The short answer; yes, ASYM ammunition is worth the price.  It is accurate, consistent and dependable.  I cannot think of a pistol that we have tried it in that did not do very well with it.  I know many that use ASYM ammunition as the standard to compare their handloads to.  Do you want to shoot it daily?....No.  Do you want to test it and have some in your inventory?....Yes, definitely.

Jim
spursnguns
spursnguns

Back to top Go down

Post by brassmaster 11/29/2021, 1:37 pm

Jim, thank you so much for your post which answered all of my questions regarding ASYM ammo. I was unfamiliar with it and was somewhat disheartened that nobody posted a reply to my legitimate questions--until you did. Thanks again. -Jim
brassmaster
brassmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down