Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS - Sig Sauer P210A Target 9mm

+6
TicTocer
Tripscape
willnewton
Wobbley
hamdenman
tovaert
10 posters

Go down

WTS - Sig Sauer P210A Target 9mm Empty WTS - Sig Sauer P210A Target 9mm

Post by tovaert Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:05 pm

Approximately 1200 rounds fired, over all in excellent condition. $1300 includes CONUS shipping from my FFL to your FFL. Sold with the factory Target grips installed. Sale price also includes:
-       Compact service-style checkered walnut grips (purchased from Grips4U.net)
-       Custom 17-4 PH stainless one-piece captured guide rod assembly (guide rod, disk, and button head cap screw) w/interchangeable recoil spring capability. Includes three different weight flat wire recoil springs, six total…two each of factory (~10.5#), Sig P938 (~13 #), and CZ P-01 (~16#). This guide rod is my design and has functioned flawlessly.
-       Sig factory guide rod (installed)
-       Two extra (four total) Sig factory 8-round magazines
-       Armory Craft red dot sight base. This mounts in place of the rear sight and accepts Burris FastFire, Vortex Venom, Docter, and others with the Docter/Noblex hole pattern. Very easy to install.
-       Dawson (plain) front sight (installed)
-       Sig factory green fiber optic front sight
-       Extra set of (EIC weight) trigger return and sear springs
-       Sig factory trigger return and sear springs
-       Torx bit and misc. hex wrenches for disassembly/adjustment
-       Factory case and instructions
The pistol will be delivered set up for CMP EIC Service Pistol, capable of lifting a 4# weight. This was done via installation of new trigger return and sear springs. Re-installation of the factory trigger return and sear springs can also be done, and will produce an approximate 2-3/4# trigger pull. Printed instructions are included for changing these springs, along with sear adjustment. The P210A was very favorably reviewed in December 2018 in the American Rifleman, and on YouTube by Ranson International. With its 1:10 twist barrel, 147 gr JHPs at 925-950 fps MV are accurate, with mild recoil. The test target shown in the photos folder was fired at 50 yards off of my MTM rifle rest, with a Burris FastFire red dot installed. I’m inexperienced at this type of testing; I attribute the vertical fliers (at least somewhat) to inconsistent grip and pressure against the rubber slot on the rest. The load was 3.4 gr Alliant E^3, Fed 100 primer, Starline brass, Hornady 147 gr XTP, COAL 1.100”, re-sized/no crimp. This round is similar to the Atlanta Arms 147 gr JHP factory ammo. Others have had good success with lighter (125 gr) bullets. I also have some 9mm brass and 147 gr JHPs, sold separately, at additional cost. Photos are in the link below, or I can also email the photos. 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2whdvpb369hxtlp/AACCoWqudHvwfpDL-wUkT4CNa?dl=0

tovaert

Back to top Go down

WTS - Sig Sauer P210A Target 9mm Empty P210

Post by hamdenman Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:05 pm

I’ll take it. Pm coming

hamdenman

Back to top Go down

WTS - Sig Sauer P210A Target 9mm Empty Re: WTS - Sig Sauer P210A Target 9mm

Post by hamdenman Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:31 pm

Sent pm but it’s hung up in outbox.

hamdenman

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobbley Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:06 pm

Make sure your other mailboxes aren’t 100% full.
Wobbley
Wobbley

Back to top Go down

Post by willnewton Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:52 pm

hamdenman wrote:Sent pm but it’s hung up in outbox.

This means it has not been received yet.  Once opened, it will show switch to “Sent”.
willnewton
willnewton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hamdenman Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:45 am

They are in sent box now

hamdenman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripscape Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:15 am

Will, 
Is it because we need to clear out inbox and sent to under 100% full, or server issues?
Yev

Tripscape

Back to top Go down

Post by tovaert Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:38 am

SPF to hamdenman

tovaert

Back to top Go down

Post by TicTocer Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:24 pm

Was considering selling mine. After purchasing it, use steadily declined. About half that many rounds as yours. But completely stock.
I found the factory guide rod was rough. Think it polishes up with firing. Cleaned it up and slide became even smoother. Think grit on the guide rod builds up and catches the bushing. On tear down it releases and shears off the tip. Big failure issue. The bushing never touches the retainer when installed in gun.
There is a gun show here next Saturday. Thought I might bring the P210A. But made it to the range and ran six magazines through. It is a keeper. I am more accurate with the worked on CZ Shadow SA and Tanfoglio Elite Match with real Nill Grips. But the P210A definitely is a keeper. It just feels and looks right. Can live with the 8 rd mags.

TicTocer

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:23 pm

Love my P210A Standard, shot 50rds today with a Venom red dot. I am sending mine to Jon soon so he can get some rails made so I can use a 9000SC. That should smooth it out some, its pretty snappy stock since it doesn't weigh much. Need to try 147gr too, been using using 115 XTP with Power Pistol. Stock trigger on mine is very nice.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by willnewton Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:44 pm

Tripscape wrote:Will, 
Is it because we need to clear out inbox and sent to under 100% full, or server issues?
Yev

If they have a full inbox then your PM may not show as sent since they can’t receive it.  

As for “server issues”, generally this is not going to be an issue.  It is very rare to have tech. problems at all and we have never had an issue with the PM system misbehaving.  I won’t say it won’t happen, but it so small as hardly be a concern.  It is almost always that it has not been read or full inbox or message boxes needing cleaning.  Web site issues are rare, user issues are constant.  Smile

As for having a full Sent box and your messages not leaving your Outbox because of that, officially not sure.  You have 25 “sent” message spaces, it could be an issue if they are filled, but I have never had it happen, nor had a member ask about it.  It may be worth deleting a few and see if the Outbox messages shift over if you think that may be the case.

Also, sometimes folks just ghost on you or are simply not visiting the forum often.  They may not have notification emails sent to themselves about getting a new PM.

Sorry to clog this thread with this stuff, but consider all the free, sweet bumps to the top of the forum the OP is getting.  He sold the pistol, so there is no bad publicity! Smile
willnewton
willnewton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripscape Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:17 pm

Yes, sorry to bring it to this thread but in the past I had too many instances when I send PM and it was stuck in outbox. I will try clearing my sent and in boxes from now on.  Tnanks!

Tripscape

Back to top Go down

Post by hamdenman Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:09 pm

My inbox was indeed full.  Once I cleaned it out, everything eorkrledcas it should! Thanks for the pointer!

hamdenman

shanks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shanks Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:13 pm

hamdenman wrote:My inbox was indeed full.  Once I cleaned it out, everything eorkrledcas it should! Thanks for the pointer!
Now that's an absolutely beautiful new word!

Smile 

Dan
shanks
shanks

Back to top Go down

Post by hamdenman Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:11 pm

It’s an old Greek word derived from Eork.  It means “one who cannot type”!  Smile

hamdenman

shanks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RodJ Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:31 pm

hamdenman wrote:It’s an old Greek word derived from Eork.  It means “one who cannot type”!  Smile

Isn’t Eork also another Covid variant circulating in South Africa?

RodJ

Trigger71 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyDean Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:32 pm

I think that there are many folks who hail from New Eork - I often find it very difficult to understand what the heck they are saying!

RoyDean

R*P*DR*, RodJ and shanks like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum