Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB High Standard Military 106 107 magazines

3 posters

Go down

WTB High Standard Military 106 107 magazines Empty WTB High Standard Military 106 107 magazines

Post by Coupebuilder 12/15/2021, 10:49 am

Looking for Early magazines preferably the pistachio green / pea soup green followers.  No interest in Triple K or non factory, thanks. 
If you have a couple on the shelf and would like to part with please contact me. Shooting bullseye with only 2 reliable mags and prefer at least 4. Thank you!

Coupebuilder

Back to top Go down

WTB High Standard Military 106 107 magazines Empty Re: WTB High Standard Military 106 107 magazines

Post by Coupebuilder 12/24/2021, 9:21 pm

bump

Coupebuilder

Back to top Go down

WTB High Standard Military 106 107 magazines Empty Re: WTB High Standard Military 106 107 magazines

Post by alaronstein 12/25/2021, 10:11 am

We have NEW Factory Magazines in stock.  interarmstx.com  or highstandardfirearmsusa.com We will be back in the office next week.- Alan Aronstein

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

WTB High Standard Military 106 107 magazines Empty Are these the same as your ebay item?

Post by Coupebuilder 12/27/2021, 1:01 pm

alaronstein wrote:We have NEW Factory Magazines in stock.  interarmstx.com  or highstandardfirearmsusa.com We will be back in the office next week.- Alan Aronstein

I purchased three of the red follower mags over the summer. Two of which I was able to use with some modest tweaking and one that I spent quite a bit of time on and will not shoot out of any of my 106's or 107's  are these different and if so how? I would like to buy a half dozen working, heat treated, no fooling around magazines.  Willing to try a few and report if they can be returned if they arent as promised.  Have a couple other guys I know would be in for a pair each if guaranteed they will work as spec'd. 

I will say this, the followers need to be checked at the factory, the mold seam was causing issues on these, catching the rim, and was much better when sanded down. As we all know HS is a great gun but finicky and the magazine has to be just as good as the gun or these never feed right. Also sharp burrs on the follower slot were razor sharp and needed to be stoned smooth.

Coupebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post by alaronstein 12/27/2021, 6:47 pm

Magazine issues: 1) I will check for anything that could be causing sharp burr on the magazine slot. Since the 3rd set of tooling was built about 11 years ago, this is the first time that I have heard that issue in the thousands of magazines that have been shipped. 2) I don't beleive that the mold seem on the follower could cause any feeding issues and, again- this is the first time that I have ever heard that issue.- That also is NO longer an issue in that we have reworked the CT mold and, we have gone back to the green followers. 3) We garrantee that our magazines are made to the HS CT specifications with some improvements. The magazines are tuned at the factory based on the CT (Bob Shea) gauges. We DO NOT accept returns on magazines that only have feeding issues !!! We DO accept returns on magazines with missed welds(Not those that were broken by using incorrect tools). We also don't accept returns of magazines that have NEW(not HS) springs. Our magazines work VERY well and provide reliable shooting with ALL Vintages of HS Pistols !!! BIG THING TO KNOW- We will adjust any CT or TX(3rd Gen) magazine for your pistol at NO CHARGE !!!! You only have to pay shipping. We don't even charge for Ammunition on up to (3) magazines. Some of the biggest issues with feeding that we see are: 1) people that have NEVER changed the springs in their pistols 2) People that have NEVER Cleaned their magazines 3) Pistols that are missing the slide stop spring (BIG FAULT) 4) Crust built up in the chamber 5) Broken FP >>> NOTE: ALL of our products have a Lifetime Garrantee for Manufacturing and Material Defects !!! - Alan Aronstein

alaronstein

shanks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coupebuilder 12/27/2021, 9:29 pm

These are all good selling points for the mags that you should make mention of, the material and fit finish were better than the other brands we have tried and other than what I mentioned 2 work well. The one mag that doesnt has a noticeable gap at the base of the magazine, about .020 or so where the shell mets the steel base on the front side of the magazine, slightly changing the angle. What is the process for you to adjust the magazines to my pistol? Im currently building another plinker and would be interested to go that route. 
1) all my adjustments are made with the EDM cut tool that fits perfectly over the .030 lips
2) what springs are you mentioning that people never change? I have not changed the FP spring or recoil spring in my guns, but all run flawlessly with the original HS mags so I didnt see a reason to change them, any input is appreciated. 
3) all my mags get stripped and sonic tanked every 3-4 months in addition to regular cleaning, if I do change springs what weight do you suggest?

also just a side question, will other style HS magazines work with the addition of the red plastic base piece you sell? 

Thank you for the info and help!

Coupebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post by Monrec 1/5/2022, 7:58 pm

bought these in niv 2021 and this happened today.
WTB High Standard Military 106 107 magazines B8430110
WTB High Standard Military 106 107 magazines 2d65fe10

Monrec

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum