Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Standard TX- Free Shipping !!!!

5 posters

Go down

High Standard TX- Free Shipping !!!! Empty High Standard TX- Free Shipping !!!!

Post by alaronstein 12/23/2021, 11:03 am

From Today thru Jan 2, 2022, ALL orders that contain $50.00 or More of merchandise will receive a CREDIT for the TOTAL amount of the shipping. This includes ALL items on highstandardfirearmsusa.com  or interarmstx.com  .  Thanks to ALL of our customers for your support this year. More NEW products will become available in 2022. - Alan Aronstein

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

High Standard TX- Free Shipping !!!! Empty Re: High Standard TX- Free Shipping !!!!

Post by Coupebuilder 12/23/2021, 12:57 pm

So to clarify, I place the order and pay the shipping and the order, but my next order I get a credit of the previous shipping and have to pay shipping on the follow up order? Need some spares but I want to be 100% clear on what we are actually getting. TY.

Coupebuilder

Back to top Go down

High Standard TX- Free Shipping !!!! Empty Re: High Standard TX- Free Shipping !!!!

Post by alaronstein 12/23/2021, 1:34 pm

We credit the shipping on the current order. If you order today, we credit your account for the shipping $$ prior to the order being shipped. We are working with our programmer to be able to read off of the $$ Total. I am sure that will NOT be ready for this offer. For now, we are doing a manual credit. Thanks for your inquiry.- Alan Aronstein

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Coupebuilder 12/23/2021, 1:38 pm

Firing pins on the way!

Coupebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post by hg401 12/23/2021, 2:15 pm

How are your current manufactured 106/107 magazines performing with the older pistols (mine is a Hamden)?

hg401

Back to top Go down

Post by alaronstein 12/23/2021, 2:29 pm

Our magazines equal or exceed the performance of the CT magazines. Our customers actually claim better performance than we expected !!! Thanks for your inquiry.- Alan Aronstein

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

Post by RodJ 12/23/2021, 6:36 pm

hg401 wrote:How are your current manufactured 106/107 magazines performing with the older pistols (mine is a Hamden)?
Excellent on both my East Hartford 107 Victor and a 106 Supermatic Citation. You may need to tweak the mag lips for your pistol, as did I, but took only a slight adjustment. That would be true even if you got original mags. These are really good magazines.

RodJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Edcnh 12/24/2021, 3:39 am

I have used magazines from InterarmsTX in my East Hartford 107 Supermatic Citation with excellent results. I did have to tweak the mag lips on one of the mags, but it has worked flawlessly since them. I believe these magazines are the best replacements available for High Standard guns.
Try one for each gun and I believe you will be extremely satisfied. Also InterarmsTX makes tool for tweaking the feed lips on the magazines. It is the best tool I have ever found for performing this task. I have also used InterarmsTX magazines in my 103 Supermatic Citation with the same success.

Edcnh

RodJ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hg401 12/30/2021, 8:46 am

Just as a datapoint, I placed an order late on a Thursday night and received the shipping credit on the following Monday.  Effectively the next business day.  Very quick in my opinion.

hg401

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum