Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found = 1911 mainspring housing pins (can trade or buy)

2 posters

Go down

Found = 1911 mainspring housing pins (can trade or buy) Empty Found = 1911 mainspring housing pins (can trade or buy)

Post by croesler 12/29/2021, 8:30 am

I need a one (or two) mainspring housing pins - the little pin that holds the mainspring at the top of the housing (slides through perpendicular to the spring and holds cap inside the housing).  This pin is the one that has the very small bugle end on it.  Blue or silver doesn't matter.  Will trade for a squib rod, or will pay you and shipping.  Brownells sells a kit but I don't need a kit.  Would be nice to trade with anyone who wants a .32 cal squib rod (brass), but open to suggestions or just buy.  Thanks.  My pin is somewhere in my kitchen, never to be found until I'm no longer looking for it!   Mad

Last edited by croesler on 12/29/2021, 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
croesler
croesler

Back to top Go down

Found = 1911 mainspring housing pins (can trade or buy) Empty Re: Found = 1911 mainspring housing pins (can trade or buy)

Post by messenger 12/29/2021, 9:04 am

I had the same thing happen to me so I ordered a few of them. How about I send you two of them. If they are what your looking for then send the squib rod. PM me your address.

Bill
messenger
messenger

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum