Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS new High Standard Victor X-series barrel

4 posters

Go down

WTS new High Standard Victor X-series barrel Empty WTS new High Standard Victor X-series barrel

Post by UnGe 1/11/2022, 10:02 am

New, never fired, from https://interarmstx.com/product/victor-style-x-series-5-5-22lr-models-102-107-tapped-for-sightscope-rail/

I can add/send photos if you want, but it is exactly as shown in the link

$180 shipped to lower (factory shipped is $207).  PayPal FF or Venmo preferred.

Last edited by UnGe on 1/13/2022, 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total

UnGe

Back to top Go down

WTS new High Standard Victor X-series barrel Empty Re: WTS new High Standard Victor X-series barrel

Post by beenut46 1/11/2022, 12:19 pm

I purchased one of these for my HS 103. Very good barrel.

beenut46

Back to top Go down

WTS new High Standard Victor X-series barrel Empty Re: WTS new High Standard Victor X-series barrel

Post by UnGe 1/13/2022, 11:54 am

Bump with reduced price

UnGe

Back to top Go down

WTS new High Standard Victor X-series barrel Empty Fitting of Barrels

Post by alaronstein 1/21/2022, 9:22 am

I would like to point out to any potential buyer of any "X-Series" Barrel that there exists a "Stacked Tolerance" issue in regard to fitting.  HS Barrels made in CT or TX were and are only 95 % interchangeable of CT Frames. On TX Frames we increased the interchangeability to 95/96%. HS / CT produced five(5) sizes of TD Plungers and in TX we produced two (2) sizes. To cover this issue, we offer NO CHARGE fitting of our Barrels to CT and TX Frames. You only pay for parts (if Needed) and return shipping. This issue ALSO exists on CT/CT and TX/TX interchangeability. - Alan Aronstein

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

Post by UnGe 1/21/2022, 2:05 pm

I will accept return and do a full refund (minus actual shipping cost) if it is not used and does not fit buyer's gun.

Probably the best option if you want to use it as the second barrel (fitting plunger most probably will make it not fit the other one, and Alan does not accept returns)

UnGe

Back to top Go down

WTS new High Standard Victor X-series barrel Empty Barrel Questions

Post by alaronstein 1/21/2022, 3:09 pm

We offer to ALL customers our fitting policies. This only effects a FEW Barrels in the LARGE number of  Pistols that are in use !!!. We fit your TD Plunger to fit your old and new barrel. If the old TD Plunger has too much wear, you will need to purchase a new TD Plunger. We then fit both barrels to your NEW TD Plunger. AGAIN, the ONLY cost to you the customer is the NEW TD Plunger and return USPS Priority Mail. I hope that this clarifies or makes more clear our policy about this matter. - Alan Aronstein

alaronstein

Back to top Go down

WTS new High Standard Victor X-series barrel Empty Alan Aronstein - Great Service on High Standards. Both old & new.

Post by Gustavo1957 1/21/2022, 8:11 pm

I bought a new  X - Series  complete pistol from Alan that functions flawlessly with Aguila SV.  My thought is  this will be my Go TO pistol if I run out of SV or can no longer get them at a reasonable price, the new frame should handle Higher Velocity.   He also replaced a cracked frame  on a Victor for me with a new X-series barrel that I've had no issues with with my old parts inside the frame  =  keeps an old gun running. I bought another X-series barrel with a Red Dot mount  that fits both my 107 Citations with no issues.  Good to have many options when ammo is scarce.  Fortunately I've been able to maintain a 280 average in 1 Bullseye League, but stopped in 2 other leagues because of ammo shortages.  I've been shooting that ammo in a Sporter Rifle league that is a lot of fun with different challenges for 65 year old.    Alan has been a big help to me and takes calls personally to answer questions . I appreciate that kind of service !

Gustavo1957

ric1911a1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down