Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS- East Hartford High Standard Citation (military grip)

Go down

FS- East Hartford High Standard Citation (military grip) Empty FS- East Hartford High Standard Citation (military grip)

Post by inthebeech 1/12/2022, 8:59 am

Great condition HS.  Not that you know me so for whatever its worth I've included a RR group photo.
The only two issues are the left grip panel which I cracked.  I superglued the crack but its there.  You can see it just below the safety.  It's not going anywhere.  A shame because the checkering is still very sharp.  The other issue is that I opened up the rear notch to about .135 for a better sight picture to us older, irons shooters.  It was done on a surface grinder with a custom dressed wheel so it is very sharp and square.  Cold blued after that.  No abuse but does show general wear- much less than its age.  The steel-bottomed magazine came with it and the two others I bought new from Houston. Zero feeding/extraction issues or alibis.  No round count before me but I never buy anything used below 95% condition.  I fired maybe a brick at most; nothing but CCI SV.  I have a kit of some new, spare springs which I will include.
(Added 1/13) I found a BME mount which was cut to get rid of some unneeded weight.  Works great for single-ring mounting.  Will include.
US Postal MO for $650, which includes shipping/insurance (CONUS only) and a copy of your local FFL (FFL may be emailed).
Thanks for looking.
[url=https://servimg.com/view/20114623/50][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f10/20/11/46/23/bme11.jpg[/img][/url]
Attachments
FS- East Hartford High Standard Citation (military grip) Attachment
HS Lt2 r.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(227 Kb) Downloaded 26 times
HS Rt r.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(231 Kb) Downloaded 18 times
HS Top r.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(150 Kb) Downloaded 14 times
HS Lt r.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(227 Kb) Downloaded 16 times
HS group r.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(266 Kb) Downloaded 13 times
inthebeech
inthebeech

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum