Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aimpoint T2, bright enough for bullseye in outdoor full sun?

4 posters

Go down

Aimpoint T2, bright enough for bullseye in outdoor full sun? Empty Aimpoint T2, bright enough for bullseye in outdoor full sun?

Post by Michael C 3/6/2022, 7:50 am

Aimpoint has T1 sights on sale.  I know that the T series vs H series is night vision compatibility.  Obviously I didn’t intend to use at night but the price is very attractive and wondering if it will work for bullseye outdoors in full sun?  Can anyone comment on T vs H brightness/usefulness?  
Mike

Michael C

Back to top Go down

Aimpoint T2, bright enough for bullseye in outdoor full sun? Empty Re: Aimpoint T2, bright enough for bullseye in outdoor full sun?

Post by chopper 3/6/2022, 8:12 am

The T2 is a lot like the 9000 SC as far as intensity settings and not on sale through Aimpoint the T1 is much cheaper.
  Look here.
https://aimpoint.us/micro-t-1-red-dot-reflex-sight-4-moa-with-ruger-mark-iii-ruger-mark-iv-mount

Stan

chopper

Michael C likes this post

Back to top Go down

Aimpoint T2, bright enough for bullseye in outdoor full sun? Empty Re: Aimpoint T2, bright enough for bullseye in outdoor full sun?

Post by messenger 3/6/2022, 10:41 am

Michael C wrote:Aimpoint has T1 sights on sale.  I know that the T series vs H series is night vision compatibility.  Obviously I didn’t intend to use at night but the price is very attractive and wondering if it will work for bullseye outdoors in full sun?  Can anyone comment on T vs H brightness/usefulness?  
Mike

I have both and cannot tell any difference between the two. They both work just fine outside.

Bill
messenger
messenger

Michael C likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck 3/8/2022, 9:01 am

Yes they work outside but with the night vision settings limiting the number of daylight setting so the jumps between settings is large. One that is slightly too dim the next is too bright. I'm to the point that is a Red Dot sight has night vision I will not try it. Bought the Leupold Freedom, it to has night vision and the same problem!

Froneck

chopper likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by chopper 3/8/2022, 12:12 pm

I still like to use the Matchdot because UltraDot has that polarizing filter that helps me out when the sun shines on the target or the dot setting has to be set high. It's the contrast that I'm after and it makes a 2moa dot setting much better for me and easier on my eyes.
Stan

chopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down