Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spotting scope brackets and mounts MADE IN USA * Free Shipping!

+12
hg401
faraim
hamdenman
fred1911
8eightring
Oleg G
RichardTerp95
Fotomaniac
Dcforman
SteveT
ermakevin
Coupebuilder
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spotting scope brackets and mounts MADE IN USA * Free Shipping!  - Page 2 Empty Spotting scope brackets and mounts MADE IN USA * Free Shipping!

Post by Coupebuilder Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Had no luck finding brackets on Bullseye gear etc for my box and I made one, came out quite well and ran another dozen for online sales. Our pre-production units sold quickly thru the members here, so much appreciated guys! 

All parts made 100% in USA of 5053 aluminum stock. We even sourced the knobs, inserts and rubber washers from domestic suppliers. A little more money than we had planned but worth it, at least to me, to keep it 100% American Made. 

Price is going to be 65.00 shipped in USA. 

If you buy more than one I will discount a second by 5.00 and a third by 10.00 We also have 5 packs and 10 packs available for resale (or just because some of you guys really like to be prepared) 

Send me your email address here and then look for a email from Paypal for the invoice. I will ship your mounts via USPS 3 day priority usually within 2 business days of order. I have had plenty of money exchanges with other members here that have purchased recently as well as the site Mod himself if you have any concerns.              

Will include:

(1) Arm w/ 1/4" slot 
(1) Mount with 1/4-20 stud and (4) 3/16 holes for #4 hardware or rivet 
(1) 2" clamp knob for arm to mount 
(1) 1-1/2" knob w/ 1/4-20 x 3/8 stud for scope (others available) 
(1) Rubber friction washer between arm and base mount (locks up tighter than any plastic)

Last edited by Coupebuilder on Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:07 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : New Production Run)

Coupebuilder

Multiracer, OHitt and Arthur like this post

Back to top Go down

Spotting scope brackets and mounts MADE IN USA * Free Shipping!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Spotting scope brackets and mounts MADE IN USA * Free Shipping!

Post by Coupebuilder Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:27 pm

New run with material I had left over, thanks all who purchased!

Coupebuilder

Back to top Go down

Spotting scope brackets and mounts MADE IN USA * Free Shipping!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Spotting scope brackets and mounts MADE IN USA * Free Shipping!

Post by loukiii Thu May 19, 2022 11:45 am

I would like to order one when you have some more ready.

loukiii

Back to top Go down

Spotting scope brackets and mounts MADE IN USA * Free Shipping!  - Page 2 Empty PM sent

Post by Coupebuilder Thu May 19, 2022 12:00 pm

loukiii wrote:I would like to order one when you have some more ready.

Coupebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post by lalka686 Sat May 21, 2022 10:29 pm

Now, if you could figure out how to apply set of nord-lock washers on the mount that would be perfect scope attachment as the one Gil Hebard used to sell. Excellent work Coupebuilder
lalka686
lalka686

Back to top Go down

Post by Coupebuilder Sat May 21, 2022 10:39 pm

We actually use a thin rubber compound washer between the arm and the base mount, locks up tight enough to hold any scope you may be wanting to mount on it and no need for the clicky washers.

Coupebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post by Coupebuilder Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:04 pm

Shameless bump....

Coupebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post by Coupebuilder Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:34 am

Last few brackets left at old pricing, thanks to all who purchased and all the nice compliments. Have a handful of these left before I have to go to new material and small price increase. Thanks again to all who purchased!

Coupebuilder

Back to top Go down

Spotting scope brackets and mounts MADE IN USA * Free Shipping!  - Page 2 Empty Scope mount

Post by croesler Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:48 am

Couplebuilder - Just sent you a PM hoping to purchase your last mount (per my count one left this morning).  thanks, Cliff
croesler
croesler

Back to top Go down

Post by BE Shooter Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:21 am

Are there any left?  I just found a shooting box and can't find a scope mount.
Thanks

BE Shooter

Back to top Go down

Post by Coupebuilder Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:00 am

I have a few left, pm me with your emal address and we will send an invoice.

Coupebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post by Coupebuilder Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:11 pm

Thanks to you guys and several clubs our initial 30 something pre-production sold quickly. This is the new full production run of USA made brackets.

I have a few blems and mistakes for cheap or possibly donation if you know anyone who can really use one. They are 100% usable and functional, just may be cosmetically off.

Coupebuilder

SonOfAGun and sayracin like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coupebuilder Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:46 pm

Shameless bump for new production run, thanks!

Coupebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post by Coupebuilder Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:55 am

Shameless bump!

Coupebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2