Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer League ....online

4 posters

Go down

Summer League ....online  Empty Summer League ....online

Post by Coupebuilder 3/22/2022, 10:04 am

Anyone looking to have fun and keep your skills sharp over the summer, check out https://bullseyetracker.square.site
Its a postal league of new to master score shooters and all online, on your honor matches. Easy scoring as well. 
I had  great time shooting last year and helps give you a kick in the pants when you cant decide between the rerun of Law and Order or practice!

Coupebuilder

AnthonyJ, sayracin and bihammond like this post

Back to top Go down

Summer League ....online  Empty Re: Summer League ....online

Post by -TT- 3/22/2022, 7:59 pm

We use Bullseyetracker in the Worcester County Pistol League for our 2021-2022 season and it's a great match recording tool. Anthony is a shooter and created it, he's organizing these summer matches for the second year.

BTW my BullseyeMatch app supports uploading your scores directly to the Bullseyetracker site. Kinda cool Cool
-TT-
-TT-

AnthonyJ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coupebuilder 3/22/2022, 8:19 pm

Well, I have you to thank then, I was using your (excellent) and free app and then found Anthony a few weeks in to last seaon. Very well designed and worth 10x what I paid for it!!! Ive sent it to multiple people in our  WNY Suburban Pistol league but a you know getting people to change anything in this sport is like pulling teeth. Only one guy knows the system and gripes about it, but never wants anyone who offers help.

Coupebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post by AnthonyJ 3/23/2022, 8:37 am

Thanks, guys!

I'd be thrilled to see some new folks join this summer from the forum. Please reach out if folks have any questions.

Best,
Anthony

AnthonyJ

Back to top Go down

Post by BruceV 3/24/2022, 7:27 am

One of the guys at my club told me about it a few weeks ago, I signed up and have sent the link to several friends.  

For many it is the perfect way to get them to shoot at least one day a week during the summer.

No reason not to be able to get to the range, it's not like you have to shoot on a certain day.

BruceV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down