Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullseye shooting instruction near Sacramento

3 posters

Go down

Bullseye shooting instruction near Sacramento  Empty Bullseye shooting instruction near Sacramento

Post by Gaprior 3/22/2022, 5:15 pm

I’m looking for any type of club, classes, instruction, etc. In the Sacramento area for bullseye precision type shooting. I use 22 cal and air pistols. Do those exist? Any help?

Gaprior

Back to top Go down

Bullseye shooting instruction near Sacramento  Empty Re: Bullseye shooting instruction near Sacramento

Post by rich.tullo 4/25/2022, 4:46 am

I think there is a active club in northern California, try th bullseye group on Facebook.
rich.tullo
rich.tullo

Back to top Go down

Bullseye shooting instruction near Sacramento  Empty Re: Bullseye shooting instruction near Sacramento

Post by oldsalt444 5/21/2022, 7:50 pm

I'm the match director for the FSC Precision Pistol Club.  We have matches on the first Saturday of each month - 2700, 1800, International and CMP leg matches.  We shoot at the Sacramento Valley Shooting Center near Ione.  PM me and I'll send you more info.
oldsalt444
oldsalt444

Michael C likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down