Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB: Gun Ho tray "fingers"

2 posters

Go down

WTB: Gun Ho tray "fingers" Empty WTB: Gun Ho tray "fingers"

Post by SingleActionAndrew 5/8/2022, 9:48 am

Shooters,

I have a Gun Ho 5 pistol box I purchased from a member here. I've slowly been making it into a proper box: added a Giles mount and a spotting scope, added magnets to hold 6 22lr and 6 45 magazines, added velcro to an area below the tray and on my smaller kit items to keep them in place. Another member here recently gifted me a functional key for the locking clasps on the double box doors. And my uncle when he heard I'm shooting EICs gave me a Thank You Vietnam Veterans sticker to tie it all together.

Unfortunately I'm short on fingers for the pistol tray to hold the pistols. My box only came with enough for 3 guns. They are wood with a rubber sock on them. Does anyone happen to have a few extras around?

The four pistols I want to fit are a Ruger Mk (backup), Pardini SP22, 1911A1 and Pardini GT45-II

Thank you,
Andrew
SingleActionAndrew
SingleActionAndrew

Back to top Go down

WTB: Gun Ho tray "fingers" Empty Re: WTB: Gun Ho tray "fingers"

Post by jjessip 5/8/2022, 8:20 pm

I may have what you want. There are six "fingers" that appear to be laminated wood covered by a hard rubber-type material with a threaded rod connecting them. You can send an email to jjessip(at)brighthouse.com and I could attach some photos.

jjessip

SingleActionAndrew likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SingleActionAndrew 5/9/2022, 5:27 am

Found the solution thanks to jjessip
SingleActionAndrew
SingleActionAndrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content