Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTS: Hammerli Trailside X-Esse & Extras

4 posters

Go down

WTS: Hammerli Trailside X-Esse & Extras Empty WTS: Hammerli Trailside X-Esse & Extras

Post by stswing 5/11/2022, 12:55 pm

Trailside X-Esse in plastic hard case including: 2 mags, X-Esse adjustable palm-shelf grips, Larry's 2.25# trigger kit (installed by Larry Carter) and Larry's Optic mount.
$1000.00 as is. Plus shipping etc. 

Accessories available:
Plastic RH X-Esse adjustable palm-shelf grips size SMALL $145.00 (New)
4 extra 10-round magazines @ $10.00 each

Please note first dibs on accessories go to the purchaser of the pistol.  Anything left will be offered for sale subsequently. I will make a note of anyone who wants an accessory, and they will have first dibs on those items as well once the pistol is sold. Thank you.

Scott Swing 
stswing@live.com
Please email your questions 
Attachments
WTS: Hammerli Trailside X-Esse & Extras Attachment
00_Trailside_Right.PNG You don't have permission to download attachments.(788 Kb) Downloaded 29 times
01_Trailside_Left.PNG You don't have permission to download attachments.(703 Kb) Downloaded 18 times
05_Trailside_Breech_Face.PNG You don't have permission to download attachments.(482 Kb) Downloaded 11 times
06_Trailside_Breech.PNG You don't have permission to download attachments.(713 Kb) Downloaded 11 times
07_Trailside_RH_S_Grip.PNG You don't have permission to download attachments.(986 Kb) Downloaded 9 times

Last edited by stswing on 5/11/2022, 1:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : upload pics)
stswing
stswing

Back to top Go down

WTS: Hammerli Trailside X-Esse & Extras Empty Re: WTS: Hammerli Trailside X-Esse & Extras

Post by NYKenn 5/12/2022, 12:02 pm

Please consider for mags if buyer declines

NYKenn

http://www.TheFiringLineOnline.com

Back to top Go down

WTS: Hammerli Trailside X-Esse & Extras Empty Re: WTS: Hammerli Trailside X-Esse & Extras

Post by stswing 5/13/2022, 8:51 am

NYKenn wrote:Please consider for mags if buyer declines
Got you down. Thanks for your interest!
stswing
stswing

Back to top Go down

Post by popchevy 5/13/2022, 8:17 pm

I need one mag !

popchevy

Back to top Go down

Post by ermakevin 5/13/2022, 9:55 pm

IM WOKING ON ONE OF MY PISTOL TEAM MEMBERS TO BUY IT, HE JUST LOST HIS RUGER TO HIS WIFE, WHO JUST STARTED BULLSEYE. LOL

ermakevin

Back to top Go down

Post by stswing 5/14/2022, 4:06 pm

popchevy wrote:I need one mag !
Duly noted
stswing
stswing

Back to top Go down

Post by stswing 5/14/2022, 4:08 pm

ermakevin wrote:IM WOKING ON ONE OF MY PISTOL TEAM MEMBERS TO BUY IT, HE JUST LOST HIS RUGER TO HIS WIFE, WHO JUST STARTED BULLSEYE. LOL
Don't buy the small size grip or he will lose this one to the wife as well!
stswing
stswing

Back to top Go down

Post by popchevy 5/15/2022, 9:07 am

That's for certain ! My hammer is one full pound lighter than my Ruger. I sometimes wonder if it is too light. Sure shoots nice though.

popchevy

Back to top Go down

Post by stswing 5/15/2022, 2:54 pm

popchevy wrote:That's for certain ! My hammer is one full pound lighter than my Ruger. I sometimes wonder if it is too light. Sure shoots nice though.
The trigger on this Hammerli is awesome, it breaks like a thin glass rod yet is quite legal at about 2 1/4 Lbs.
stswing
stswing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down