Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD, Pending Funds For Sale --- High Standard Victor

4 posters

Go down

SOLD, Pending Funds   For Sale ---  High Standard Victor Empty SOLD, Pending Funds For Sale --- High Standard Victor

Post by fc60 5/12/2022, 7:04 pm

Greetings,

My good friend Don has fully retired from shooting and would like to sell his High Standard Victor.

I offered to post the sale on the Forum hoping a new/old shooter can put it to good use.

Contact me via personal message or direct email and I will send you photos of the pistol, extra barrels, and Don's contact information.

Don shot and sponsored 2700 matches in Washington State for 30+ years. He now resides in Loveland, Colorado.

Below is a snapshot of the package he is offering...

Asking price is $1500.00.

Cheers,

Dave

SOLD, Pending Funds   For Sale ---  High Standard Victor Fc6010
SOLD, Pending Funds   For Sale ---  High Standard Victor Fc60-810

Last edited by fc60 on 5/17/2022, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
fc60
fc60

Back to top Go down

SOLD, Pending Funds   For Sale ---  High Standard Victor Empty Re: SOLD, Pending Funds For Sale --- High Standard Victor

Post by TicTocer 5/14/2022, 11:53 am

Three barrels and one mag? BTW, what are the three barrels included in the package?

TicTocer

Back to top Go down

SOLD, Pending Funds   For Sale ---  High Standard Victor Empty Re: SOLD, Pending Funds For Sale --- High Standard Victor

Post by Wobbley 5/14/2022, 12:46 pm

From the picture, ompne is a factory 4.5 inch barrel, and there is a “Clark” optic-ready and another aftermarket barrel with an optic.  I bet they shoot!
Wobbley
Wobbley

Back to top Go down

Post by NukeMMC 5/14/2022, 12:51 pm

I see a Clark 5.5" with mount, an E. Hartford 5.5" with a mount that I am not familiar with but looks REALLY nice with a Millet SP-1 (3moa) dot, and a Hamden 4.5" barrel with steel rib.  Based on the ML serial number starting with 1 (hard to tell) that should be a Hamden ML, so the 4.5" barrel may be the original.  Not sure about 4.5" ribs, but the only Victors I have seen with steel ribs were pre-ML Hamden.  Doesn't look like it has seen excessive use.

I would suspect this pistol to be a hard shooting kit.  I have an E Hartford ML 5.5" Victor that shoots absolute bugholes (10 shots in a 1/2" x 3/8" hole at 50ft and 1" at 50yds).  That Clark barrel I would bet is a hammer and I would be interested if he wants to part it out.
NukeMMC
NukeMMC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down