Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD S&W Model 41 7 3/8" barrel. Good condition

Go down

SOLD   S&W Model 41 7 3/8" barrel.  Good condition Empty SOLD S&W Model 41 7 3/8" barrel. Good condition

Post by PBalkan 6/2/2022, 6:50 pm

S&W Model 41 7 3/8" barrel.  Good condition

I’m selling two S&W Model 41 barrels.  This is the first one, 7 3/8”.

I bought this from a friend who took it off his son’s pistol.  I have shot it and it shoots just fine but I haven’t shot it a lot. 

It does show some light wear around the muzzle area.

The bore is bright and clean.

It appears to have stock S&W sights and an add-on Weaver base.  I’ve never (myself) put a scope on it.

It drops-in to all my my S&W Model 41’s (5). 

I tried to take as many detailed pictures as I could and, hopefully, they will tell a complete story.

I just don't see many of these around now.  The commercial sellers are all out-of-stock.  There's a guy on Gunbroker asking $600 for a barrel with visible exterior gouging and rust.  I wonder if he'll get it.  I don't want to gouge my fellow shooters but I paid "the going rate" for the barrel when I bought it.  Nobody is offering to sell me gasoline for 50 cents just because I once paid that for it and I think that's what it should cost.  

I'll offer this barrel at $400.00 plus actual shipping.  Your choice of shipping.  

SOLD   S&W Model 41 7 3/8" barrel.  Good condition 118
SOLD   S&W Model 41 7 3/8" barrel.  Good condition 218
SOLD   S&W Model 41 7 3/8" barrel.  Good condition 317SOLD   S&W Model 41 7 3/8" barrel.  Good condition 417
SOLD   S&W Model 41 7 3/8" barrel.  Good condition 517
SOLD   S&W Model 41 7 3/8" barrel.  Good condition 617SOLD   S&W Model 41 7 3/8" barrel.  Good condition 715
SOLD   S&W Model 41 7 3/8" barrel.  Good condition 815

PBalkan

Back to top Go down