Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB Gil Hebard scope mount for range box

+2
FWB
k80skeet
6 posters

Go down

WTB Gil Hebard scope mount for range box Empty WTB Gil Hebard scope mount for range box

Post by k80skeet Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:58 am

As add says I am looking to buy a Gil Hebard Adjustable scope mount for range box. If anyone one has one they would sell please contact me. email rlombard@maine.rr.com thanks Russ

k80skeet

Back to top Go down

WTB Gil Hebard scope mount for range box Empty Original Gil Hebard Scope Mounts - New

Post by FWB Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:29 pm

Hello:

I have several of these. New - never used. They are the original Gil Hebard Spotting Scope Mounts, and are so marked. These are not copies. $30 USD, shipped.

-Ross Duckworth-

FWB

Back to top Go down

WTB Gil Hebard scope mount for range box Empty Re: WTB Gil Hebard scope mount for range box

Post by k80skeet Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:46 pm

I would love to buy one of these. Please give me the information  your address and if you will accept a personal check. If not I can do what ever kind of payment you like.  Probably it is easier to you send information to my email: rlombard@maine.rr.com 
Russell Lombard

Last edited by k80skeet on Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total

k80skeet

Back to top Go down

WTB Gil Hebard scope mount for range box Empty Re: WTB Gil Hebard scope mount for range box

Post by Steve in MI Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:48 am

Ross

PM Sent

Steve in MI

Back to top Go down

Post by RodJ Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:33 am

Hello Ross, I too am sending a PM and would like one.
Thanks
Rod

RodJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MaddMaxx1979 Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:46 am

Hello Ross, I sent you a PM. I too would like to purchase one of those. Please and thank you

MaddMaxx1979

Back to top Go down

Post by k80skeet Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:29 am

I don't know if anyone else had has any luck in getting in touch with Ross Duckworth but I sure haven't been able and I am first in line to buy one of his Gil Hebard Adjustable Scope mounts for the range Boxes. Russ

k80skeet

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:20 pm

If the gun box scope mount you want is the type with the serrated washers to lock the arm in place Red Feather Outfitters has them. Look in Range Gear. I purchased one and like it!

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by k80skeet Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:54 pm

It isn't quite the same as the Old Gil Hebard range box scope mount, I am going to fined a original one if I can. If not that one will work for sure. Thank you for showing me what it was. Russ

k80skeet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down