Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLD Sig/Hammerli, Trailside, Almost New

3 posters

Go down

SOLD  Sig/Hammerli, Trailside, Almost New Empty SOLD Sig/Hammerli, Trailside, Almost New

Post by PBalkan 6/17/2022, 12:14 am

SOLD  Sig/Hammerli, Trailside, Almost New

$525.00

I actually bought his pistol because of what I read on this forum, when they first came out and were on-fire with praise.

I am not certain which model I have.  I assume it is the base-model although I don’t know if there was one without adjustable sights.

I do know that the folks on this Forum know quite a bit about them, the different models and all the mods and upgrades.  Mine is exactly how it was purchased.

I had my own target guns and plinkers that I enjoyed but… hey… this was a Hammerli and I had to have it. Without going into detail, let’s just say that the love wasn’t there (an unusual thing for a gun-seller to say).

There was and is NOTHING wrong with it.  It’s a beautiful pistol and it is very accurate. Everything looks right but it didn’t quite edge-out my Smiths, Rugers and Buckmarks. I probably have 4 boxes through it.  I’d take it out every several months, put a box through it and then it would sit.  I was never dissatisfied but I just voted for and used plinkers that I liked more.

I realize that this one is far too simple and basic for anyone here to use in competition but perhaps someone wants a plinker or a first-gun for a newbie. 
It’s hard to find prices when I really don’t know which model I have.  There’s a model # on the box but nobody seems to go by that.  So… I’ll just price it at the low end of Trailsides.

Please feel free to comment on it or ask questions.  I use a macro-lens so that buyers can see, for themselves, what I’m selling. 
I’ll give it some time on this Forum before it goes to GunBroker.

Peter S. Balkan

SOLD  Sig/Hammerli, Trailside, Almost New 120
SOLD  Sig/Hammerli, Trailside, Almost New 220
SOLD  Sig/Hammerli, Trailside, Almost New 319SOLD  Sig/Hammerli, Trailside, Almost New 419
SOLD  Sig/Hammerli, Trailside, Almost New 519
SOLD  Sig/Hammerli, Trailside, Almost New 619SOLD  Sig/Hammerli, Trailside, Almost New 718SOLD  Sig/Hammerli, Trailside, Almost New 818

Last edited by PBalkan on 7/2/2022, 12:41 pm; edited 4 times in total

PBalkan

Back to top Go down

SOLD  Sig/Hammerli, Trailside, Almost New Empty Re: SOLD Sig/Hammerli, Trailside, Almost New

Post by 10sandxs 6/18/2022, 9:52 pm

That's a good price. I sold a 4" with fixed sights for 600.  Id buy this one, but already have one just like it.

10sandxs

Back to top Go down

SOLD  Sig/Hammerli, Trailside, Almost New Empty Re: SOLD Sig/Hammerli, Trailside, Almost New

Post by PBalkan 6/18/2022, 10:36 pm

Thanks.

I've learned that in this group, an item usually sells right away and generates a lot of interest or it will languish.  I put it up on Gunbroker for a higher amount.  I'd much rather sell it here.

PBalkan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve K 6/20/2022, 6:37 pm

PM sent

Steve K

Back to top Go down

Post by PBalkan 6/20/2022, 7:34 pm

A member wrote and asked about the pistol's accuracy.  I did post a photo of the test target but now I realize that, except for the size of a .22 caliber hole, there is not a lot of reference.  So, I have re-shot the test target with a dime for size comparison.  As it says, the target was shot at 25 meters.

SOLD  Sig/Hammerli, Trailside, Almost New Test-t10

PBalkan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve K 6/21/2022, 7:32 pm

"I'll take it" as per our PM

Steve K

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down