Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB ClearsighT Lenses and Holder

2 posters

Go down

WTB  ClearsighT Lenses and Holder Empty WTB ClearsighT Lenses and Holder

Post by CR10X 6/27/2022, 1:50 pm

I'm embarrassed to have to resort to this.  After all the years of gathering ClearsighT parts and lenses (with help from list members) at the last match I lost my box containing 2 ClearsighT clip / holders, and lenses +0.75 ( 1 mark ) and +1.00 lenses ( 2 marks ); both clear and yellow; along with some spare holders, long screws, etc.  As of this week and extra effort by Clark, no one has turned anything into the club's lost and found.  

I have another clip and holder, so that's not the real problem.  But those were the only +0.75 and +1.00 lenses I had, and I need to use those (mostly +1.00) now most days with my eyesight / glasses combination.  

So if anyone has a spare lens or two laying around, I'm really looking for any +1.00 ClearsighT lenses, and I'll take just about anything available to get some spares again.  

Please MP if you have anything or even any leads. 

Thanks for reading.

CR

CR10X

Back to top Go down

WTB  ClearsighT Lenses and Holder Empty Re: WTB ClearsighT Lenses and Holder

Post by shootingsight 11/5/2022, 9:15 pm

I can make custom lenses in +0.75 and +1.00 easily enough.  I make lens holders as well, so can furnish holder+ lens, or just lenses.  I have many lens holders, Knobloch, Champion, Tec-hro, so tell me what you need, If I do not have it, send your holder and I an make a lens to fit.  Colored lenses are a pain in the ass, but I can do them too, they just take longer.

I can also do prescription lenses with +0.75 or +1.00 added to your prescription.

Art Neergaard
ShootingSight llc
www.shootingsight.com

shootingsight

Bubba Blaster, Fotomaniac and Arthur like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CR10X 11/6/2022, 6:02 am

Thank you for the offer.  I did find a couple of replacement from members.  

Cecil

CR10X

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down