Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday Don Plante

3 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday Don Plante Empty Happy Birthday Don Plante

Post by kohlerpartsgod 6/27/2022, 5:33 pm

Don turned 90 years old last week. We had a surprise party for him on Sunday. Many of you will remember Don, he attended Camp Perry for many years while shooting in Michigan and in AZ. He still shoots and quite well. Due to arthritis he can no longer use his trigger finger so he taught himself  to shoot using his " I love you" finger. I can only hope I am still shooting at his age. Send your best wishes I will pass them on.

kohlerpartsgod

chopper likes this post

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Don Plante Empty Re: Happy Birthday Don Plante

Post by Al 6/27/2022, 5:52 pm

Amazing!!!
You the man, Don.
Many, many more.
Al

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by chopper 6/28/2022, 11:51 am

kohlerpartsgod wrote:Don turned 90 years old last week. We had a surprise party for him on Sunday. Many of you will remember Don, he attended Camp Perry for many years while shooting in Michigan and in AZ. He still shoots and quite well. Due to arthritis he can no longer use his trigger finger so he taught himself  to shoot using his " I love you" finger. I can only hope I am still shooting at his age. Send your best wishes I will pass them on.
 I started using the "love finger" when I first shot my Daisy rifle as a kid. Dad cured me, said "it's not your trigger finger".
 Stan

chopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down